Rat Film Reviews

• Aug 04, 2019

A total waste of 80 minutes. Boring. Totally amateur. I learned absolutely nothing and don't even know what the point of this documentary was. Many scenes that had nothing to do with anything. Lots of footage with no speaking. I can't believe anyone would even air this thing.

• Feb 28, 2018

This is a pretty stupid documentary. Clearly B quality crew. Never did understand the way they framed any of the story. Bizarre, even.

• Sep 23, 2017

A good documentary at its core, but the focus diverts to issues that don't bear any relationship to the central idea. Really, it is a solid 30 minute film that has about 50 minutes of extra padding that doesn't do much more than bore, confuse or irritate the audience. This "essay-doc" is at times captivating, but more often it becomes scattered, self-indulgent nonsense.

• Sep 22, 2017

This is the worst documentary I have never seen. Long segments about video games and image mapping which have nothing to do with the main "plotline" make up a 20% of the movie, random scenes about about a crime scene investigation training school that have nothing to do with the base plot, cuts to the DJ making the soundtrack, winding uninteresting story lines that lead to nowhere... this movie has zero cohesion.