Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

February 13, 2018
Best animated movie ever! Up there with the incredibles.
February 7, 2018
I only could appreciate this classic animation after rewatching it 10 years later; shame on me. I quite enjoyed it even there were some boring parts. I loved the characters as well.
February 6, 2018
Filme perfeito, uma grande produção da Pixar, infelizmente nunca veremos uma continuação...
January 30, 2018
Disney just does this to you. My top 10 just get shuffled around every time new movie comes around, but this still does hold a spot in my top 10 Disney films. It's just so well rounded. Dynamic, entertaining, emotional, innovative, witty, and more adjectives that means fantastic! I haven't come across any kid that didn't like this movie, for sure. Most adults around my circle also adore it except for my sibling who is absolutely terrified of rats. Unless you are afraid of rats, please give it a try if you have not seen this film.
December 30, 2017
My favorite Pixar movie is with out a doubt: Ratatouille. This movie brings a new story to life with this captivating new adventure that will please audiences throughout the world. Absolutely incredible.
December 26, 2017
Outstanding film that brings something unique to the movie world through an interesting new perspective!
December 20, 2017
This is an amazingly creative and original film that's full of humor and a few moments hidden deep within it that can make even the most callous person cry. Amazing effort by everyone involved, especially the animators
½ December 20, 2017
Not my favorite PIXAR movie, but still smart and well made.
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.5

Una de las historias más tiernas y creativas que haya visto jamás. Sin embargo la genial trama tropieza al utilizar ciertos clichés.
December 3, 2017
Pixar nailed this one. Absolutely brilliant. This will live as a classic.
November 17, 2017
I love this film so much. Ratatouille is such a fun and outstanding animated film that brad bird directed best film ever. It's an oldy but a goody well done best film ever.
October 15, 2017
Pixar back to form, after the overlong Cars. Excellent animation and jokes for kids and adults alike! Great stuff!
October 14, 2017
Another decent Pixar film to add to the collection. Nothing to pull you back in for another view, however,
October 13, 2017
One of the best Pixar movies.
October 1, 2017
I always love watching this movie since I was a child
½ September 16, 2017
I love this Pixar classic. I loved everything about it except it could be slow in a few of the middle parts of the movie. Not my favorite Pixar movie cause there are so many Pixar gems. I love this cute, smart, heartwarming tale about a rat who turns out to be a spectacular chef inspired by his idol Auguste Gusteau.
½ September 11, 2017
Silly movie for people to see!
August 31, 2017
cool And it has great argument
½ August 24, 2017
While not having the most ambitious beginning for a Pixar movie, this gradually draws you in tighter as more detail, depth, humor and beauty are revealed, and by the end, you'll have witnessed another true gem in the company's canon.
½ August 24, 2017
This is my favorite pixar movie! The only down side is it's boring the secound time you watch it