Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

June 16, 2017
This is my favorite Disney Pixar Movie out of all of them. I love how a little rat could have such big dream. He makes every one of those dreams come true in this inspiring movie.
June 16, 2017
Highly underrated. Without a doubt one of the most charming and imaginative Pixar movies of all time. Having trouble with your kids not wanting to try new foods? Show them this movie. HAVING TROUBLE BELIEVING IN YOURSELF? WATCH THIS MOVIE. It's good for what ails you.
June 12, 2017
I have nothing to say except absolutely AMAZING!
June 7, 2017
one of the best animated films ever
½ May 30, 2017
Quite possibly the most underrated Pixar work to date...Ratatouille has it all.
½ May 30, 2017
Ratatouille is a movie that is definitely fast paced. It's animation is great and the lesson the story gives is great. I recommend this great movie
½ May 30, 2017
A solid effort, nowhere near the heights of Toy Story but considerably better than the terrible Cars. I can't see the appeal for kids though, why would they watch a film about cooking! - UPDATE - Revisited with the 4 year old 10 years later...I was right there's nothing here for kids! He doesn't care if the restaurant gets a good review or not!!!
May 26, 2017
I always enjoy watching Ratatouille. It?s one of those movies where I?ve seen parts of it about a hundred times, because anytime I catch it on TV, I?ll just sit and watch for awhile. But this is the first time I?ve watched the entire thing from start to finish since it was out in theaters. I love the characters in Ratatouille, and the journey that Remy and Linguini go on through the story. The voice cast is spectacular, particularly the amazing addition of Peter O?Toole as a condescending food critic. The animation of the food looks spectacular in the movie (it always makes me hungry) and the massive amount of research about French cuisine that the writers and artists put in pays off big time. I always feel that Ratatouille is just a little too long, though. I feel like they could have easily cut all the confrontation between Remy and his own family and the movie would be perfectly streamlined. That added level of conflict is wasted because no one watching needs to be reminded that rats don?t fit in with humans, and that Remy?s behavior is unusual. The movie has a great conclusion, though, and I have the biggest smile on my face after the little epilogue. It?s a very well-made film that needed just a little tweaking in order to be one of Pixar?s best.
May 21, 2017
Wow! me and my kids have always been so amazed of this new entry to Pixar that is amazing and that really should have a sequel to it and ratatouille also teaches a lesson that really anyone can cook. I hope that all the kids out there Who have seen this movie really understand that it's true anyone can cook. Also me and my kids have always loved to find those hidden it Easter eggs in Disney Pixar movies because they always have many of them and one or two Easter eggs from the upcoming movie that adds to Pixar.
May 18, 2017
Ratatouille is easily one of my favorites animated films
Great story Great characters And Amazing soundtrack
May 1, 2017
I have seen better movies
April 26, 2017
Overall, one of Pixar's best films. And this movie is sure to become a classic in the future.
April 16, 2017
Brilliant in it's concept and the art of cuisines, makes this film delicious
April 14, 2017
By far my favorite pixar animated film, promoting strong messages to kids with quite a few hilarious adult moments throughout, enjoyable for all the family.
April 13, 2017
Well put together , amazing fun for kids and adults
April 10, 2017
My favourite movie of all time
April 8, 2017
Very creative idea indeed and tears were forming toward the ending. Grateful for the message that anyone can cook! Anyone can do great things if they put their mind to it!
½ April 5, 2017
A surprisingly charming movie, with an entertaining story. The characters are arguably the best part, with the script finding the best way to have a human interacting with a rat, both trying to accomplish a common goal.
April 2, 2017
Bastante admirable que el protagonista con el que hay que encariñarse venga junto con imágenes que activan nuestro instinto de asco y repulsión, como el techo que se cae para revelar la colonia de ratas que lo habitaba. Apoyamos a la rata que cocina, pero al mismo tiempo no aceptamos que el bicho que hace poco recorría las cloacas manipule los alimentos. No obstante, el conflicto que crea no es suficiente para compensar una trama de sabores y cocina que no es exactamente, eh, apasionante. El ablandamiento de los personajes más severos no es conmovedor, es más bien un insulto. La representación del talento innato y el trabajo en equipo es demasiado fácil y simplón, aún para un dibujo animado.

4/10: Mala.
March 26, 2017
While it has some funny and beautiful moments, Ratatouille is a forgettable film personally. Linguini is bland as tofu, Remi is ok but doesn't have much depth, and the story (while kind of unique) is not very exciting or great. A cute, but forgettable effort.