Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

July 3, 2017
Easily the best film Pixar has ever and probably will ever make. Bird makes the strange concept work, and while that is impressive he also makes some interesting and complex (for a kids movie) points about art.
June 28, 2017
In my opinion the best Pixar movie :)
June 27, 2017
Amusing and insightful; a memorable and spectacular animated film that bursts with entertaining, all the while carrying an authentic purview of Parisian food culture.
½ June 25, 2017
Très créatif... Je l'ai aimé XD Peter O'Toole, I should have suppossed it was you behind the deep voice of Anton Ego XD
June 24, 2017
THIS MOVIE IS SO AMAZING I FEEL LIKE EATING SOME FRENCH FOOD
½ June 24, 2017
This is one Pixar movie that kids and adults will both enjoy. The animation is just wonderful, the characters are very likeable and memorable, the pacing is really great, funny jokes, and the story is among one of the BEST that I have seen from Pixar. I love the friendship between Remy and Linguini, and I also love how Remy is such an optimistic and highly intelligent character. Another thing that I love so much about this movie is how the relationship between Linguini and Collette blossoms throughout the movie. 9.5 out of 10 , this movie is so amazing that even Gordon Ramsay would love it!
June 23, 2017
This is the best movie I have seen all summer this year so far. The animation keeps getting better and better every thing looked so good and real but still looking like a animated feature. This movie is great for kids and adults alike. there is a great story behind the movie and it has a very realistic ending except for the fact that a rat can cook. The acting was great and the art in the ending credits were excellent.
Two thumbs up fro this film
½ June 20, 2017
This movie makes me hungry.
June 18, 2017
It's very good, but it's sorta forgettable.
June 16, 2017
This is my favorite Disney Pixar Movie out of all of them. I love how a little rat could have such big dream. He makes every one of those dreams come true in this inspiring movie.
June 16, 2017
Highly underrated. Without a doubt one of the most charming and imaginative Pixar movies of all time. Having trouble with your kids not wanting to try new foods? Show them this movie. HAVING TROUBLE BELIEVING IN YOURSELF? WATCH THIS MOVIE. It's good for what ails you.
June 12, 2017
I have nothing to say except absolutely AMAZING!
June 7, 2017
one of the best animated films ever
½ May 30, 2017
Quite possibly the most underrated Pixar work to date...Ratatouille has it all.
½ May 30, 2017
Ratatouille is a movie that is definitely fast paced. It's animation is great and the lesson the story gives is great. I recommend this great movie
½ May 30, 2017
A solid effort, nowhere near the heights of Toy Story but considerably better than the terrible Cars. I can't see the appeal for kids though, why would they watch a film about cooking! - UPDATE - Revisited with the 4 year old 10 years later...I was right there's nothing here for kids! He doesn't care if the restaurant gets a good review or not!!!
May 26, 2017
I always enjoy watching Ratatouille. It?s one of those movies where I?ve seen parts of it about a hundred times, because anytime I catch it on TV, I?ll just sit and watch for awhile. But this is the first time I?ve watched the entire thing from start to finish since it was out in theaters. I love the characters in Ratatouille, and the journey that Remy and Linguini go on through the story. The voice cast is spectacular, particularly the amazing addition of Peter O?Toole as a condescending food critic. The animation of the food looks spectacular in the movie (it always makes me hungry) and the massive amount of research about French cuisine that the writers and artists put in pays off big time. I always feel that Ratatouille is just a little too long, though. I feel like they could have easily cut all the confrontation between Remy and his own family and the movie would be perfectly streamlined. That added level of conflict is wasted because no one watching needs to be reminded that rats don?t fit in with humans, and that Remy?s behavior is unusual. The movie has a great conclusion, though, and I have the biggest smile on my face after the little epilogue. It?s a very well-made film that needed just a little tweaking in order to be one of Pixar?s best.
May 21, 2017
Wow! me and my kids have always been so amazed of this new entry to Pixar that is amazing and that really should have a sequel to it and ratatouille also teaches a lesson that really anyone can cook. I hope that all the kids out there Who have seen this movie really understand that it's true anyone can cook. Also me and my kids have always loved to find those hidden it Easter eggs in Disney Pixar movies because they always have many of them and one or two Easter eggs from the upcoming movie that adds to Pixar.
May 18, 2017
Ratatouille is easily one of my favorites animated films
Great story Great characters And Amazing soundtrack
May 1, 2017
I have seen better movies