Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

December 7, 2016
This is actually my 2nd favorite Pixar movie. People don't love it enough.
November 30, 2016
A movie that makes you hungry!
November 27, 2016
I always love watching this movie
November 4, 2016
Puntaje Original: 7.5

Una de las historias más tiernas y creativas que haya visto jamás. Sin embargo la genial trama tropieza al utilizar ciertos clichés.
½ October 30, 2016
If you are like those ones who are delighted in food and adventure, certainly Ratatouille is your best choice, with an excellent production and entertaining for the family, a Disney's classic.
September 30, 2016
It seems like Brad Bird makes the best animated movies, and this is a good example.
September 17, 2016
With Brad Bird's direction corresponding into Ratatouille, expect exquisite animation and a wonderful cast that allows each character to make the film more relevant.
½ September 5, 2016
Ranks up there among Pixar's best efforts
September 2, 2016
One of my all time favourites
August 12, 2016
It was amazing. I couldn't say a word.
½ August 8, 2016
"What I say is true - anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great."

Cooked to (almost) perfection

Ratatouille was a masterpiece when I first saw it, I used to love...and I mean LOVE to cook. But the passion faded and I attached to different sources of stimulus (film, for example). Watching this again, bought back some magic to me.

Ratatouille is delicately animated. Adding detail to our protagonist Remy in his animation as well as the food, decor and atmosphere of Paris. Pitch perfect timing of drama, suspense, comedy, joy, love, passion and emotion, It's a soap opera for the senses.

One of my only issues with this animated feature, is that it balances so much on cooking well, it's message on the whole togetherness of family seems a little too 'unseasoned' if you'll excuse the reference. It's a 'grumpy dad' v 'rebellious son' antic for drama. Been there, done that.

Other than that, Ratatouille shines a spotlight on culture, criticism and creativity from unexpected sources. Amazing.

A

90/100
½ July 28, 2016
Not my favourite Pixar film but it's definitely great
½ July 26, 2016
A very rare gem for an animated movie.
I loved it sooo much when I first saw it. Highly, highly entertaining and has a magical feel to it. Amazing animation, amazing story, amazing voice acting.
Such a wonderful movie that's rare to find these days.
Score: 9.7/10 (Amazing).
½ July 25, 2016
I expected something more. The ending pissed me off too. Now I sound like the critic in the movie.
July 17, 2016
It shows food like no one else showed before,and it's powerful story would make you clap.
July 16, 2016
Ratatouille is a interesting film about a rat who wants to do nothing but cook for his life and gets the help from a human.
This movie has some great stuff in it with the way the characters are betrayed in France. The story is good, the characters are very likeable, the music has that nice touch of it since it's set in France & as always with Pixar movies the animation is very well done as specially in this movie the way the food looks and the way it's made is so realistic.the only thing I didn't like about the movie was that the human Linguini who helps out the main character Remy he's too much of a cliched wimp as in not very good at particular things I get the point of him but I feel like Pixar could have done better with him.
But aside from that Ratatouille is a good movie a must watch if you have the time to for anyone into cooking, animation and of course a fan Pixar.
I give this film a 8.5 out of 10 a nice touch for a film set in Paris France.
July 15, 2016
Ratatouille is by far the worse Pixar movie ever. This movie makes the bar that was in space and shot it down into the bottom of the ocean. I don't know why people would ever want to see this piece of garbage. I hated this movie and would not recommend this movie to any living human.
July 15, 2016
Ratatouille is an inspiring film that anyone can do anything. This movie is about a rat that has always wanted to be a chef. However, Ratatouille does take a step down in Pixar movies. I don't think this is one of Pixar's best movies. Although, the plot of the movie is inspiring and amazing. I would suggest this movie.
½ July 15, 2016
I thought this movie was an excellent Pixar film and it is up with the toy story's and the other Pixar greats!!!
July 9, 2016
If you like cooking shows then this is great for you and if it's not after watching it you will start to watch cooking shows.