Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

February 7, 2016
Ashamed I never watched this when came out - that was great! Some excellent characters - loved the moment the Dracula-like restaurant critic tastes the colourful ratatouille and is transported to his youth .. and the first kiss almost rewarded with an eyeful of mace :P
February 6, 2016
Ratatouille is yet another masterpiece from Pixar with humor, fun, a well-written screenplay, and a layered story.
January 31, 2016
In my humble opinion this is the best Pixar film to date for the exception of maybe the Incredibles.
January 24, 2016
One of Disney's best concept ideas and I just love it all so much
January 18, 2016
This is why Pixar is my favorite.
½ January 17, 2016
Ratatouille is a movie that convinces us to feel safe with a rat preparing food for us in our kitchen. Not only are the characters well-developed and funny, but the story takes it all the way to the road of success!
½ January 17, 2016
Humourous and light-hearted fun-for-the-whole-family Disney-Pixar film. Not brilliant, but good. Maybe too rushed or too packed, but ah well.
½ January 15, 2016
a delightful film, for sure.
January 15, 2016
The one rat movie I like
½ January 14, 2016
I didn't think much of this movie on my first viewing, but after having seen it several times it is one of my favorite pixar movies.
½ January 6, 2016
Ratatouille might not have the emotional feel that a usual Pixar movie does, but it truly makes up for it in the entertaining topic and its protagonist, as well as the story it serves up to the audience.
January 3, 2016
99%
Beautifully animated and delightfully crafted, Ratatouille is not only a great tale of an unlikely friendship but a charming and tasteful look into the restaurant business of Paris, France.

V: 88%
December 28, 2015
Why are films about cooking so inspirational?! Especially how this is about a rat cooking! The message of 'anyone can cook' really resonates here, even as an adult. It made me feel motivated and pumped and inspired and hopeful. It was a lovely feeling and the soundtrack really accompanied that as well as the wonderful animation and scenery of Paris.
December 24, 2015
A great story about pursuing your dreams and overcoming all obstacles.
December 20, 2015
Ratatouille is good for entertain, but it doesn't reach the heels of some great Pixels movies. However it is still is original and watchable to the kids.
December 20, 2015
EpicLadySponge
½ December 16, 2015
Pixar cooked us this movie while waiting for their next installment.
December 15, 2015
I had it this movie was just ok
½ December 13, 2015
Ratatouille is such an inventive, enthralling film with memorable characters, a complex plot and a meaningful message, that it's easy to see why this film was so well revered. For some reason though, I've never liked this movie as much as I thought it deserved. It's undeniably a great movie, I just don't like something about it.
December 12, 2015
Brad Bird at the artistic height of his considerable skill as both an animator, writer, and director. Patton Oswalt and Ian Holm both produce great performances, but Janeane Garofalo's vocal work is so poorly delivered it distracts from the film's great visuals.