Ratatouille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratatouille Reviews

½ June 19, 2016
I never knew a movie about rats could be so charming.
½ June 19, 2016
Ratatouille is delightfully unique and funny at the same time, with animation that will have salivating over it, hungry for more. And it's ending is probably one of Pixar's most powerful overall. Simply fantastic.
½ June 16, 2016
This movie is just amazing. The only flaw is the beginning that scene was a little corny
½ June 15, 2016
This movie was my childhood :)
June 5, 2016
Its animation is impressive and its idea is original, but its blatantly obvious moral is overstated many times and is harshly downplayed by the absurdity of the story and long run time.
May 30, 2016
Now this is how Pixar should be they come from a terrible cars movie to this movie and it is amazing
May 22, 2016
What can be said about this movie? It is another good Pixar movie that is original and creative.
May 17, 2016
This was a charming funny movie and kids will like this movie I bet same with family
May 9, 2016
It may not be as imaginative as the rest of Pixars installments, but Ratatouille is charming, and it provides memorable characters, and a complex story.
½ April 20, 2016
Very surprised how funny and great this was!
jamrcla
March 26, 2016
Good and different not too many laughs to remember it for, But the story was good, Worth a watch and a cheap giggle but there are better animation films around.
March 26, 2016
While the movie has a unique idea and displays that idea brilliantly, the movie's slow pacing catches off your attention. That might not be the case for the majority, but some might agree with me, that is up to everyone's own opinions though.
March 23, 2016
this is a awesome movie
March 17, 2016
Absolutely marvelous. Among my favorite Pixar and animated movies. Great messages and gorgeous animations. Super re watchable and fantastic movie.
March 16, 2016
Its Pixar! of course I want to see it!
½ March 15, 2016
While plot and characterisation are unexceptional, and running time is a tad too long, Ratatouille has all the technical brilliance that I have come to expect from Pixar. It also has a lot of charm and even managed to make rats likeable, whereas the inferior Flushed Away failed miserably.
March 12, 2016
One of my favorite Pixar movies...
March 10, 2016
Best rat movie 2007
10/10 bellicimo
March 9, 2016
Fun and thought provoking, Ratatouille takes an odd plot and makes it flow much better than expected. Fun for all ages, and a very satisfying ending make this an animated masterpiece.
½ February 28, 2016
Dude, this movie is awesome