Reviews

• 8h ago

A thought-provoking and introspective film on the human condition that changed my life, and hopefully it will change yours.

• Jan 02, 2022

Fun, sweet and the animation holds up surprisingly well!

Fun, sweet and the animation holds up surprisingly well!

• Jan 02, 2022

Funny, great related chemistry between remy and linguini and the interplay with remy and his brother and also a great message about anyone being anything.

• Dec 10, 2021

88/90 goooooood very good

88/90 goooooood very good

• Dec 05, 2021

I love this movie so much I raced a boat my family was on in france so I wouldn't be split up with them but also so I could take a picture of the restaurant this movie was based on

• Dec 04, 2021

This film is the definition of a masterpiece

This film is the definition of a masterpiece

• Dec 02, 2021

My favorite movie of all time, very compelling and very calming basically memorized every scene.

• Nov 28, 2021

i love how this movie tells that food can hug people when they need

i love how this movie tells that food can hug people when they need

• Nov 14, 2021

One of Pixar's best movies! Remy, a rat, is an aspiring chef and finds a way to realize his dream in Paris. As with every film, Pixar ups the game in animation. The water, fire effects are great as is the movement of the rat characters. The human characters are stylized, but believable in a cartoonish way. Brad Bird does an amazing job as director/writer and crafts an excellent story. Patton Oswalt is great as Remy and Peter O'Toole is a perfect cast as Anton Ego. The writing is also well done, Ego's review near the end of the movie is a highlight. An amazing film, go see it!

• Nov 11, 2021

Very well made and felt very artistic and didn't care to be made for a child audience and go all kidish. It even went into a partial emotional route which was a well surprise. Rating A-