Ratz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ratz Reviews

½ April 9, 2016
I used to watch it nonstop
August 9, 2010
When wishes start coming true in the small town of Glenwood, Indiana, two 14-year-old girls and an eccentric junk store owner join forces to set things right. Fantasy becomes reality and reality becomes trouble in this light-hearted comedy where anything can happen and probably will.
½ November 3, 2009
cnt find d dvd....i lik it soso much ....rats -> humans.......mi-ni-van.....how they tried so hard to find d magical ring bck... hillarious....prayin for reruns
½ September 1, 2008
i loved this when i used to have cable! i was a tweenager at that time.. so... figures why i loved it. would love to watch this again! if i can find it.
July 30, 2008
Its not that great a show when you think about it but when i watched it as a kid, it made me go nuts!!! I really loved this movie and i watched it a few times cos it was showing on the hallmark channel. You got to watch it to understand why i loved it when i was a teeny weeny kid. plus the boys were cute.. well at that time. haha.
July 14, 2008
I don't know why but i LOVE this stupid movie:D And the boys are all hot!:D
June 26, 2008
i love this movie. the guys are cute. the book is good too.
June 8, 2008
I have NO idea why I watched this but it amused for some unknown reason...
April 23, 2008
very funny....can't believe I'm saying this!
April 12, 2008
haha... this movie still makes me laugh! :D :D :D
March 17, 2008
(8) I don't want a sirloin steak, don't give me a chocolate cake; what my tummy needs the most, some pretty boys spread on a toast...(8)
Stupid premise, totally predictable, bad acting..........do i hate it???? NO!
It's a fun-ubber cheesy tween/teen comedy that I saw one too many times.
January 31, 2008
It was alright but i was seriously bored when i watched this but the movie was alright but you could see what was going to happen very quickly
½ January 13, 2008
ok for midday tv during school holidays
½ January 13, 2008
This movie is really weird but funny in some parts.
December 23, 2007
omg this was my favorite movie when i was little. haha
November 21, 2007
Funny girly movie.. but i like it .. its a good movie to watch for fun
½ November 18, 2007
OMG! i luv this movie but no1 has ever heard of it! u shud definitely see it! many laughs
½ September 10, 2007
I wish I knew why I liked this movie.
September 6, 2007

holy jesus.

What the fuck is up with Hollywood.