Rawhead Rex Reviews

• Nov 10, 2018

Es considerada por muchos (entre ellos incluidos un pobre Clive Barker que vió su obra original brutalmente violada) como una pï¿ 1/2 (C)sima película de terror; una de esas cintas de culto de los ochenta que no solo no sostiene el paso del tiempo, sino que ya ERA mala en su propia ï¿ 1/2 (C)poca. Poco puedo decir encontra de esos argumentos. Sin duda es una cinta pobremente trabajada. Actuaciones reguleras, historia que no tiene mucho sentido, realización pobre, y unos efectos especiales TERRIBLES. Eso sí, no puedo decir que no me divirtiera viï¿ 1/2 (C)ndola. Es para ponerse a verla con los colegas y echarse unas risas. Y en eso es magnífica.

• Jan 22, 2018

Nothing made sense and it was terrible, but 1 extra star for the weird golden shower scene! LOL

• Oct 30, 2017

Yeesh... it's just as lame as I remembered. It sucks, because the story is based on is really good. But it's hard to be intimidated by the goofy looking Cross-eyed Rex.

• Oct 18, 2017

Rex is a cool movie monster but this film was a dud.

Rex is a cool movie monster but this film was a dud.

• Oct 03, 2017

Cheesy as all get out, but good for a laugh, even if the hero is a prick.

Cheesy as all get out, but good for a laugh, even if the hero is a prick.

• Mar 23, 2017

Okay, so for a start, the monster looks kinda silly, but if you're willing to look the other way on that front (and I am, as a fan of the original short story), there's a pretty decent little horror film here. A pagan god is released from the Earth and proceeds to debauch and devour everything around him. It's not perfect, but it is a fairly serviceable version the source material.

• Oct 17, 2016

Silly looking demon and some bad acting, but several fun gore scenes.

Silly looking demon and some bad acting, but several fun gore scenes.

• Aug 10, 2016

Simply awful. And not the good sort of awful

Simply awful. And not the good sort of awful

• May 22, 2016

"Rawhead Rex" I think the name alone sold me on this movie. Set in a Irish Catholic country side, this demon-monster movie is simply glorious and gets better with every watch. The monster worshiping preacher really helps set the stage as Rawhead goes around devouring people like someone coming off a 7 day cleanse mixed with some bath salt consumption. The film has that classically obvious fast forward look that makes the movie that much goofier at times of high tension. The best part of the whole movie and why this will forever be a horror classic is simply that Rawheads face is out of this world rediculous. He looks like a monster that went through a Bert Reynolds like face stretching and just makes me laugh.

• Apr 09, 2015