The top Ray quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Aretha Robinson: Ya'll gotta learn how to read and write good. You understand.Young Ray: Yes, ma'am.Young George Robinson: Yes, ma'am.
- Young George Robinson: I don't want no education.
- Mary Ann Fisher: I ain't no bass, I'm a soprano.
- Della Charles: If you keep usin' the needle, they'll take away your music and put you in jail. That's what you wanna do.
- Della Charles: My whole family is in Texas.Ray Charles: That's why we're movin' to L.A.
- Quincy Jones: A black man is a boy in Mississippi, Ray, even if he's eighty years old.‐ Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)
- Della Charles: My whole family is in Texas.Ray Charles: That's why we're moving to L.A.‐ Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)
- Ray Charles: I like to hear a person just say 'It needed to be done' as opposed to a person saying 'It ain't my job'.‐ Submitted by Tomas K (4 years ago)