Raymond Did It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Raymond Did It Reviews

February 27, 2011
you did a great job on this movie im proud of u bro
February 22, 2011
Awesome movie! Can't wait for the DVD!
½ February 20, 2011
Some slight plot holes and a few quick scenes. Perhaps a little more suspense in RDI II? Great film, though!
February 19, 2011
Awesome flick. Each kill scene brought about an awesome crowd reaction in the theater. People laughed, people winced, people yelled in disbelief. The deaths were creative and brutal. The garage scene was one of the more twisted things Ive seen on film. The dialog was also enjoyable. I found myself laughing more than I expected and at one point it had me in tears. See this movie!
February 19, 2011
Creative, bloody and a damn scary-fun time! Indie horror is in good hands with writer/director Travis Legge. A must-see!
February 19, 2011
Two of the greatest kill seems ever.
½ February 19, 2011
I saw this at the first showing in Rockford. Its a true straight ahead slasher of the type we don't see enough of these days. The film is all heart and a real blast with a beer soaked crowd that's into that sort of flick. Lots of gore. For horror fans that enjoy the low budget charms and gross outs of Herschell Gordon Lewis fare such as Blood Feast, 2000 Maniacs, etc. this will go over well and the killer is not just a place holder but a lovable butcher. Takes the slasher sub genre and throttles it. Can't wait for more.
February 19, 2011
A smart, tongue in cheek take on the 'slasher' genre. Inventive without reinventing the wheel, it's 1 hour 23 minutes of fun spiked with thoughts of "What on Earth could he do to someone that's worse than...". See this movie.
February 18, 2011
A really great homage to the slasher films of the 80s with incredibly inventive kills!