Ready? OK! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ready? OK! Reviews

April 27, 2013
Just goes to show that low budget doesn't have to suck! This was cute.
August 10, 2011
An adorable little film with an even bigger message behind it. I also loved the surprise appearances by Kali Rocha (Halfrek) from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Michael Emerson (Ben) from Lost.
January 25, 2011
I cheered Joshua on the whole way!
½ June 29, 2010
Even though it feels like a TV movie, it's still a nice little film with nice moments and good intentions. I liked it.
February 10, 2010
Kind of campy, but it had a good message, and some laughs.
February 8, 2010
Quirky little comedy(my favorite kind). Took me about 30 minutes to realize the mom is one of the waitresses on True Blood.
December 20, 2009
Cute movie; threw it on while I was doing some other stuff. The message was great, and the little boy was adorable, annnnd seeing Michael Emerson was a pleasant surprise. Not a movie I'd watch again, though, but a pretty decent one to throw on while you're doing stuff.
October 19, 2009
Decent message but generally lame flick.
½ October 11, 2009
I honestly expected to hate this film, but I was intrigued by it the whole time. The story was filled with highly flawed charaters trying their best to not make major mistakes. The child actor had the absolute perfect balance of childish naivete and out-and-out annoyingness--his character wouldn't have worked if the child wasn't somewhat annoying. I was also delighted to see Kali Rocha, as I absolutely love her. A decent movie.
September 19, 2009
pleasant surprise, funny and refreshing.
½ September 1, 2009
The kid is great in this. The story a little weak at times, but some solid performances and cute moments.
August 16, 2009
This film was so cute I liked how it wasn't too campy just borderline. Carrie Preston was really impressive she's awesome in Tru Blood but I think she really shows just how versatile of an actress she really is. And props to the kid who took on this brave role and did such a good job portraying the character I found this film to be very enjoyable.
½ July 20, 2009
Pleasantly surprised by this film! It has allot of heart along with a great cast. Especially the little boy who is more secure in himself despite what other people think. The message is powerful and really touches the heart!
½ July 20, 2009
½ June 22, 2009
an over-caffeinated single mother and her nine year old son, who dreams of becoming a CHEERLEADER..... entertaining....
June 2, 2009
Vel vel... gutten som vil bli cheerleader er jo sjarmerende på en måte. Greit budskap, men ikke helt min gate.
May 29, 2009
?ntligen en udda höjdarfilm. Riktigt roliga karaktärer, historian påminner lite smått om Little miss sunshine fast med betydligt mer diskbänksrealism..
½ May 19, 2009
Great first effort by James Vasques. It works great as a comedy for most of the film, but it does occasionally descend into maudlin sentiment and syrupy drama. Great acting talent and a script that keeps it real and not too preachy makes for a nice combo. I'd even recommend this to my straight friends even though they'd never watch it.
May 12, 2009
A great story and I loved the characters. Sister Vivian is so dry, she is hilarious.
May 2, 2009
Super cute indy flick. Don't expect much ... if anything it was fun to see Ben Linus!