Ready or Not Reviews

Oct 07, 2019

Hilariously frightening!

Hilariously frightening!

• Oct 06, 2019

Dark humor and clever writing makes Ready or Not a near-perfect horror-comedy.

Dark humor and clever writing makes Ready or Not a near-perfect horror-comedy.

• craig z
    Oct 04, 2019

A dark original movie that u will enjoy. I love the quick pace and will keep u at the edge of your seat.

• Paul
    Sep 30, 2019

I genuinely liked the movie but my friends had other options. I liked it. Funny as hell.

• Brittany M
    Sep 29, 2019

Pretty crazy, and a lot of dark humor. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The ending was fantastic!

• Jason K

Funny horror loved it

Funny horror loved it

• Dryce B
    Sep 27, 2019

It was a great mix of humor and suspense. And I loved it was very unpredictable.

• Curtis
    Sep 27, 2019

This was wonderful. Grace was fabulous, so many good one-liners. The movie is dripping with ironic style and charm. This movie is a mix of silly and horrifying, which also describes the concept of billionaires! STRAY SPOILER-Y THOUGHTS The end of this movie? THIS is the future Bernie Sanders wants! no but really it's hilarious the house burns down in the end, I guess they really.... felt the BERN! The goat pit. So casual.