Ready or Not Reviews

• LB
    58m ago

There are almost no surprises. If youve seen the trailer, youve basically seen this movie. With maybe 2 or 3 twists, the whole movie is basically laid out in the trailer. This could have taken a different turn and had a different outcome. Had higher hopes for this movie. 3 stars cause there are some decent comedic moments. Dont know why this is marketed as a horror film... nothing scary about this. More a comedy/mild suspense thriller to be honest.

• First L
    2h ago

Its a good movie. A mix of comedy and horror. All in all good. The last 15 min made it great!

• Judy V
    8h ago

I have never been to a murder-comedy, so this was a first! It was good! It was campy without being too campy. The ending was just fantastic!

• Athena
    12h ago

I thought it was very entertaining. Lotta little twist and some wickedly funny parts

• Bryan C
    14h ago

love it, good twisted plot. with a bit of comedy.

love it, good twisted plot. with a bit of comedy.

• TAD3R
    17h ago

Great story. Good blood & guts scenes. Great acting. LOVED IT!!

Great story. Good blood & guts scenes. Great acting. LOVED IT!!

• janelle h
    21h ago

It was a very very suspenseful movie. Really kept me at the edge of my seat

It was a very very suspenseful movie. Really kept me at the edge of my seat

• d
    2d ago

Loved the movie. Hated the seat... It didn't recline. I paid for a convenience fee. It was inconvenient as I have a bad knee and short legs, which made my movie experience uncomfortable.

• Grant D
    2d ago

a good mix of suspense and humor, in part because of the quality cast.

a good mix of suspense and humor, in part because of the quality cast.

• Liz
    2d ago

It was a fun movie to watch.

It was a fun movie to watch.