The Real Cancun - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Real Cancun Reviews

½ March 29, 2015
The characters would have been interesting if they weren't shown off doing nothing but partying and screwing each other! Some hot eye candy, but nothing else!
½ September 30, 2013
They turned the Real World into a 90 minute movie and it's as bad as it sounds.
½ July 24, 2013
A film about attractive, horny, young adults going to Cancun to get drunk, and sleep around with one another. Pretty much the plot of The Real World in the last 10 years. There, I just saved you 96 minutes of your life.
½ April 11, 2013
A documentary of vapid, horrible people that have nothing to contribute to humanity. Future generations can point to this as being a turning point for western civilization, in that it was indicative of its downfall into the pure, unadulterated stupid.
½ October 27, 2012
Reality movie that sends a group of young adults to Cancun to drink as much as they want for spring break. Would have worked better as a tv show but still would have ended up as a poor man's version of Fox's Paradise Hotel.
½ February 13, 2012
Only saw this because I got the DVD for free. An uncensored "MTV Spring Break" documentary...about what you expect to see from college kids on spring break.
½ August 28, 2011
Reality TV is not something you want to adapt into a movie. Not very titillating, and it only perpetuates America's problems of combining warm beaches with Tequila and other liquor.
August 4, 2011
I am a reality tv and junkie and will admit that i found the film enjoyable. However, I would not pay money to see this film but it was a nice attempt at making a reality film.
November 14, 2010
This film is tamed, not something one would expect while watching this film.
A lot of the film is boring, nothing really interesting happens. It is a really weird film though, I havnt seen anything else like it. While it wasn't great, it was a good insight into the 'real cancun'. But is surprisingly tamed, one can tell most parts were cut out, and the people in the film werent really interesting. They were just normal people, no big egos or personalities, realistic maybe...
boring, yes...
November 11, 2010
For some reason I actually wanted to watch this when it first came out. Now that I have watched it, I am glad I missed out on it for as long as I did. Should have kept it that way.
This has no real story at all except a bunch of teens getting drunk and acting like skanks (and I include the boys in that too, no sexism here!). Maybe I am just too darn old and showing it, but I could barely tell one from the other, they were all so tedious and interchangable. It is of no surprise to me at all that none of these people went on to bigger things.
½ October 7, 2010
Worthless filler of a movie. It's like an entire season of Mtv's The real world, but in a 2 hour movie.
July 27, 2010
It wasn't really a movie it was just a two hour reality show with some pretty people doing the usual reality show drama and sex, and booze.
Girls Gone Wild with way less nudity.
½ July 19, 2010
kind oif fun in a sophomore sort of way....oh, to be 20 years old again (although I don't think that was offered when I was 20...alas)...actually worth a watch
½ July 9, 2010
I expected more of some laughs and relationship drama. Plastic, pointless, boring and bad-looking bullshit. Real World Seattle, that was really something compared to this.
July 7, 2010
pretty much something you'd only download to watch. all over the place. don't remember half the names.
June 27, 2010
Reality movie from producers of MTV's The Real World, although very little of this feels 'real' in any sense. The kids seem to have a blast as more alcohol is consumed, and what would spring break be without an appearance by Snoop Dogg himself.
March 10, 2010
You have to FACE the FACTS.
February 8, 2010
A mock-reality show on big screen. Nothing really meaningful but entertaining enough for killing time.
½ January 6, 2010