Reality Kills (Reality Check) Reviews

• Mar 20, 2013

A fairly stupid mockumentary/fount-footage/fake-reality-show-horror film, Reality Kills features characters as annoying as those featured on MTV's The Real World, but thankfully here we get to watch them die. Never scary, mostly idiotic, and pretty forgettable, Reality Kills is perhaps interesting to fans of the found-footage genre but will probably be completely dispensable to everyone else.

• Nov 06, 2011

ho ho ... that was a funny thing for overdose nights lol

ho ho ... that was a funny thing for overdose nights lol

• May 10, 2009

Has to be one of the worst films I have ever sat through.

Has to be one of the worst films I have ever sat through.

• Jun 12, 2007

Combining a horrible reality show with a horrible horror movie is good because you are rooting for everyone to die. I especially liked the moment where everyone is wondering who the killer is so they all decide to grab knives from the kitchen, great idea.