Re-Animated - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Re-Animated Reviews

michael e.
½ November 28, 2010
actually i was surprised by how much i thought this was a good movie but screw the TV show
Frisby2007
January 12, 2012
This is the worst TV kids movie I have ever seen, & the abortion of CartoonNetwork, which later became a sin TV series of the abortion! It also cause the downfall of that once great channel.

Now, Cartoon Network after 2003 hasn't made many good animated shows, but the ones that were saving it from utter downhill were Xiaolin Showdown, Flapjack, Chowder, My Gym Partner is a Monkey, Camp Lazlo, Ben 10 [Alien Force], Skunk Fu, & a handful of others. But once CN decided to create a 'live-action' movie, oh man, I knew trouble was coming. The network is called CARTOONNetwork for a reason! But trust me, this movie being live action & later becoming a live-action series (thankfully later cancelled) is not the problem with this movie or the show, in fact, it's the least of it's problems.

This movie has horrible acting, horrible beyond words! You want to know how bad the acting is? It makes the acting in the first 3 Twilight movies, Pokemon 2000's voice acting, Dungeons & Dragons, Marmaduke, & The Haunting look phenomenal. Yeah it's that bad. In other words, the acting is just as bad as the acting in The Adventures of Sharkboy & Lavagirl, & Jonas Brothers the 3D concert Experience.

The characters? Annoying, & cliche beyond words! All unlikable, horribly depthless, & laughably bad. They make Edward, Jacob, & Bella Swan look more useful, & likable in the first 3 films, & full of more depth. The dialogue...I have no words for it. Just let me say that the dialogue in New Moon & Crossroads is better than this.

This movie is just as bad as Camp Rock, The Naked Brothers Band Movie, & that Ben 10 Live Action movie!

As for the show it later became, oh man, there are no words to how bad that show is. The show was an abortion of an abortion, & CartoonNetwork's biggest sin of a show. The acting in the show was a lot worse, A LOT! Surprisingly worse than the acting in Jonas L.A. & Shake it Up, but the show as a whole is just as bad. The whole concept of retarded, literally. I can compare it to shows like The Naked Brothers Band, & ANY of the recent shitty live action shows on Disney Channel. But only this show landed on the list of one of the worst shows ever made (it deserves it, but I also wonder how Disney Channels' shows didn't land on that list either).

The villain of the show? He is so bad, & annoying, that he makes the villain in "Meet the Robinsons", & Gargamel from The Smurfs look like Voldemort. No, the show is really that bad. It makes Nickelodeon's shit shows like Big Time Rush, Victorious, Fanboy & Chum Chum, & The Penguins of Madagascar look Emmy-worthy.

So all in all, this is the worst show, live-action movie, & idea CartoonNetwork has ever done, & one of the worst ever. Trust me, you can eat the shittiest kids show on Nickelodeon, CartoonNetwork, & Disney Channel, & crap better shit than this. How CartoonNetwork stooped so, low I will never know.
½ July 29, 2015
Although this movie was nothing to write home about and was simple (and unoriginal). It did spawn a show on cartoon network that would go down as the worst show on the network by fans, and I don't even remember it.
½ August 1, 2013
mala es poco para esta basura
½ February 13, 2013
This is the movie where Cartoon Network went to hell as a Channel. This movie is where they first tried live action for the first time. And man was it bad. Also what really surprises me is that Renagade the people behind really good cartoons like Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, and The Mr.Men show reboot did the animation? What? They had such good things going for them as a studio, and they killed their credibility with this. I mean I could see why Cartoon Network tried doing this. I mean Who Framed Roger Rabbit remains one of Dinsey's Absolute best movies, and I could see why they'd want to get in on that, but this movie is unforgivably bad. Fuck you Cartoon Network, this film offended me as a long time fan.
November 17, 2012
It's been awhile since I saw it, but I do remember generally being amused by "Re-Animated". The TV show it inspired was decent as well, but I wasn't sad when it ended.
August 23, 2012
There was a tiny bit of humor. But over all, the plot sucked the characters sucked, it SUCKED. Period. SUCKED. I would only sit through it if someone payed me ten-thousand dollars.
August 23, 2012
Frisby2007
January 12, 2012

½ March 14, 2011
Okay it's not as good as Who framed Roger Rabbit or Space Jam but Cartoon Network's Re-Animated is still quite funny and will most likely satisfy the kids
michael e.
½ November 28, 2010
October 9, 2010
This movie makes Roger Rabbit look more stupid
September 12, 2010
An abysmal sucker indeed!! This is what made cartoon network go downhill.
September 17, 2010
When I was a kiddie, Cartoon Network aired some of the most kick-ass shows. But nowadays it plays nothing but pure crap! Now, onto the piece of pig shit known as "Re-Animated". This movie is a rip off of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". It's about a boy named Jimmy who gets a brain transplant after an accident at an amusemnt park. With that brain, it allows him to see cartoon characters in real life. This movie also rips off material from other Disney cartoons as well: for example: Golly has a theme park called Gollyworld: similar to Mickey Mouse having Dinsey World. And if you think the movie's bad enough, CN had the balls to make a series based on it named "Out of Jimmy's Head", which in my opinion, is the WORST fucking show to ever air on Cartoon Network. Boy, am I glad that that show's cancelled, especially since it only ran for 1 season! But "Re-Animated" is a movie that will make you want to hang yourself. Avoid this sucker at all costs!

Final Score: 0/100 (Abysmal)