Rebel High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rebel High Reviews

½ July 15, 2014
Can only be described as a Troma-wannabe in the mold of CLASS OF NUKE EM HIGH and its sequels. If you enjoy the opening minutes then keep watching; otherwise, best to cut bait immediately.
July 12, 2013
This was a good movie remember watching it i was about 12 or 13 smh im getting old lol
October 27, 2012
I'm giving this high school comedy about dysfunctional students bribed by faculty to clean up their act so the school can pass inspection a F on its report card.
February 24, 2012
If seeing mid 80's fashion in all it's big hair, bandana at the knee, and taped eyeglass's glory is your cup of joe and you also want to see ridiculous B-movie plot lines and hands-to-forehead sight-gags, well then, you'll enjoy this movie as much as I did.
½ December 20, 2009
I expected much more, great idea, I expected a fun subversive movie with a great atmosphere. I got a movie that feels like a bad sketch show. No wonder, the Canadians made it.
September 24, 2009