Reclaim Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

Eh not so good. Pretty cheesy

Eh not so good. Pretty cheesy

• Aug 05, 2019

Terrible movie - acting and story could not have been worse. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

• Apr 13, 2019

Great story. Never boring.

Great story. Never boring.

• Dec 03, 2017

Péssimo. Roteiro banal, repleto de exageros e absurdos. Todos os personagens tomam as piores decisões possíveis só para que a história se desenvolva. Com interpretações fracas e efeitos visuais terríveis Reclaim é um filme para não ser visto.

• Nov 17, 2017

How could a movie be so boring and stiff?

How could a movie be so boring and stiff?

• Sep 01, 2017

The story becomes predictable to some degree; about 10 minutes into the film. However, there is enough suspense and acting prowess to call this one reasonable entertainment; capable of delivering a meaningful message.

• Jul 26, 2017

interesting the first time, wouldn't watch it again

interesting the first time, wouldn't watch it again

• Jun 17, 2017

Good thriller. Kept me on the edge of my seat with frequent twists and turns.

Good thriller. Kept me on the edge of my seat with frequent twists and turns.

• May 03, 2017

This film is so silly, the acting is terrible, the 'special effects' (if you can even call it that) were awful... i.e. the fake fire used to burn off the tie on her hands or the fake bright red blood that splatters when the woman is shot! What year are we in again? The music is annoying, the little girl is annoying as she says one worded French phrases. It's just terrible

• Apr 13, 2017

It's tolerable at best but I can't say I recommend it.

It's tolerable at best but I can't say I recommend it.