Reclaiming the Blade - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Reclaiming the Blade Reviews

July 14, 2009
Great historical information but then it seemed like the documentary was half finished. Technically there were spots of bad audio on a couple of the subjects, from using either a shotgun mic or on camera mic which allowed background noise in. There were also some subjects that were shot with either a different camera or a new shooter jumped in and didnt white balance or set up camera properly. Then the music was half n half where if the film makers stuck with orchestration, it would have worked but then they switched to music by Spiritualized and Ivy? These are great musicians but it didn't work with the documentary. It has it's moments but it wasn't spactacular. If you're a sword lover definitely watch it.
July 11, 2009
being a hugh sword collecter and fan i really want to see this
July 10, 2009
Looking forward to seeing it
June 20, 2009
I highly recommend this movie, mainly for the subject matter. I love swords! They do a good job of generating hype and interest--lots of awesome fighting scenes. Aside from minor complaints about sound and animation, my only real problem with the film is that it felt like they were trying to stretch a little information a long way.
January 9, 2009
Told flixter to add this flick info.. =)
These kinds of flicks is pretty interesting.. =) But since it is an documentry flick, I will probably not prioritate it very high..