Recreator Reviews

• Mar 21, 2014

Saw this a couple of months back and couldnt remember the name of it for ages. Which is a shame, because it was genuinely a decent movie. It's all pretty standard for the whole movie, but the ending twist just added a whole new dimension to it. I think I will have to watch it again to fully understand it, because it is one of those absolutely genius endings where you question what you have just seen. Directing is great, acting is, not the best but not the worst either, writing is pretty good (and I can't stress how much I LOVED the ending like, minute or so), and probably one of the really underrated movies to come out recently.

• Mar 11, 2013

I didn't get my hopes up for this film, so I was surprised that I really liked it.

• Dec 22, 2012

Haha as bad as they come !

Haha as bad as they come !

• Nov 12, 2012

.. interesting low budget flick - similar to the old Twighlight Zone stories ..

.. interesting low budget flick - similar to the old Twighlight Zone stories ..

• Oct 25, 2012

un thriller de terror bastante sencillo, pero que se deja ver, una produccion chiquita pero entretenida.

• Oct 23, 2012

A potential idea delivered by a not so good execution.

A potential idea delivered by a not so good execution.

• Oct 21, 2012

Una historia muy debil, unos actores con baja credibiidad y en general una hora y media de solo distraccion. Para quienes gustan historias sencillas de clones con finales predecibles.

• Sep 22, 2012

interesting and unique concept... nice movie

interesting and unique concept... nice movie

• Sep 15, 2012

Original but all for nothing... Dull

Original but all for nothing... Dull

• Sep 04, 2012

Pretty good flick. A bit indie (some of the acting needed work...) A couple of kids find a house in the woods and end up getting cloned. The cloned group wants to take over the lives of the originals. They want to kill the originals and live out as the superior group. The movie was pretty solid, though.