Reviews

• Oct 21, 2010

I thought with hot chicks and vampires you really can't go wrong no matter what. Not so true. This movie was a little painful to watch and not in a good way. My first complaint is the bunch of scenes in it of useless walking montages. I think about half of this film is just watching people walk-- I mean if that's what film making is about than I would have started doing it years ago. If any of you film makers want to pay me to walk for you on camera feel free to message me. The sex scenes are terrible aswell and way too long-winded. I don't need to see twenty minutes of two girls stroking each other's legs and arms and not really doing anything that remotely resembles sex. If you want female on female action you won't get it. They're just laying next to each other naked and moaning for absolutely no reason at all. The male/female sex scene was a bit more exciting but still long winded. I gave this two stars because Debbie Rochon is in it and although her scenes are a bit long winded aswell I think they're interesting as she's having a conversation with a girl at a bar who we realize has the scene progresses--is a vampire and we know she's gonna bite Debbie. The actress in the scene with her was very good aswell. She looked like she was having fun with the role. Aside from Debbie Rochon's scenes I completely regret watching this film.

• Steve S Super Reviewer
    Feb 24, 2010

Red Lips is a kind of weird, kind of original independent attempt at an urban vampire movie with 2 parallel storylines. It's pretty amateurish, but campy and amusing with a plethora of lesbianism. So once again, plot and good filmmaking technique aside, what more can you ask for than lesbians AND vampires? Oh right, lesbians, vampires and NAZIS. Well, two out of three ain't bad. This one's for you, Pam de Graff. I'm sending my girlfriend over with a custom Fun Kit: a DVD of this movie, some stage blood, some popcorn, pot, and some batteries. Please return the girl when you are done. Kidding!