Red Line - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Red Line Reviews

½ May 29, 2011
better than the lame remake fast cars and steve mcqueens son need i say more.
July 13, 2009
Bra kjøring av Chad McQueen, sønn av legenden Steve McQueen.
December 27, 2008
I expected more .. but not bad ... ;)
August 15, 2008
This is the new film that came out last year about cars that probably no one has heard of but it was something I watched with my brother who like this movie. I have to say that it was a terrible movie that had very bad acting, bad dialogue, and a very stupid plot. The only good part where the cars and it did nothing to help the movie. I don't even now how my brother even enjoy this film because he loves racing movies but this is nothing close to fast and the furious. It was terrible waste of money.
August 1, 2008
Double deal and double cross at best!
½ June 23, 2008
HORRIBLE plot, acting, etc. The only thing worth watching are the cars
June 16, 2008
This is the best racing movie I have seen since tokoyo drift!
June 12, 2008
this was a pretty good movie...if you like cars and racing.its perfect for you, out of any other racing movies youll find.its Intense!
March 1, 2008
i cant find anything interesting bout this movie. i wanna see cars like this i can just go but a magazine that can describe it in details
½ February 23, 2008
Not realistic, not accurate, just a movie of half dressed women, drinks, gambling, pointless fighting and some cars. there's nothing about this movie thats worth watching, just horrible. U wud have to be so empty to like it.
½ January 27, 2008
apple don't fall far...
But not for mamsy pamsy types who dont know what a brodie or a J-turn are...
½ January 11, 2008
awesome movie. kinda made movie horrible that jason died
January 6, 2008
cool cars and pretty babes..! woohoo...but v few cinemas are showing it??
½ January 1, 2008
11111111111111111111111
December 25, 2007
Awesome movie buyt they wreck to many good cars
December 20, 2007
i think it's a nice movie^^ n it's on cinema on my birthday! so shocked =)
October 17, 2007
best luxurious cars in any movie made..i like it alot
½ October 16, 2007
i wish i was as rich as these dudes on this movie hahah!!
½ October 1, 2007
True, this movie doesn't have too much of a plot, but I liked it because I'm a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto video game series, and you can definitely see where they got some ideas from this movie. The action sequences were actually very good, considering the fact that they weren't computer generated, as is the case in almost every movie these days. Overall, a good movie for car guys.
September 30, 2007
was a good,movie the girl can drive..