Red: Werewolf Hunter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Red: Werewolf Hunter Reviews

½ May 12, 2017
Perhaps the avid Felicia Day fan might want to watch just for the ability to say that they watched a movie with Felicia Day in it. Otherwise it's pretty hard to see any value in this (definitely made for TV) movie.
November 15, 2014
Not exactly the ending I was looking for. I felt the werewolf hunters, all being seasoned a lot of which went down so quickly. The ending quickly came to a screeching halt of shit. Otherwise, very good film.
August 15, 2014
A SiFi movie if ever I've seen one! Really, don't bother!
½ May 10, 2013
nothing spectacular, I was bored at times. But loved the story.
½ January 28, 2013
The budget of this film was law, for sure, and you understand it at first sight, but poor budget not always means poor story, acting and filming. Well, in this case, unfortunately, does. Virginia is showed the very same as Selene of Underworld (both for the story of her parents killed by the werewolfs and for how she acts), but of Selene doesn't have anything. And the movieitself has a lot of recallings to Underworld (the ability that the werewolves develop to transform at command, the way in which they transform, their appearance). I really hated how, at any scene change, the screen went black and the sound dropped. This was really boring and gave even more the idea of a low budget product.
½ December 5, 2012
somehow i don't see y the ww would still wait for e full moon when they've broken their curse
½ August 10, 2012
Classic mildly amusing syfy sat film. At least Felecia day is nice on the eyes.
½ March 21, 2012
Pitiful, ludicrous adaptation (if that's what one chooses to call it). Doesn't even deserve a review, but save yourself some time (and brain cells) and just pass this one on by... A little more than a hour of my life that I'll never get back.
½ February 20, 2012
I'm not sure if this was a play on "Red Hiding Hood", but it was much more enjoyable, though that is not saying much.
January 21, 2012
The title is bad the movie is worse!! Like some bad made cheap for telly rubbish
½ January 8, 2012
Why did I rent this?
January 8, 2012
I was hoping for a fun take on werewolves, instead I get a kinda corny modern day re-telling of the Little Red Riding Hood story, with an entire family as the modern day hunters gunning for werewolves and keeping things in line.

Felicia day is cute, but I think I prefer her in her own series The Guild instead of this half-assed action-y story.

Rental?
January 3, 2012
It was a hoot to see Felicia play a different type of character then she normally does, but in the grand scheme of the film it was just o'k.
November 13, 2011
I watched this when it originally aired on Syfy. As much as I'm a fan of Felicia Day, I didn't really care for this movie. The main characters seemed to have zero chemistry. The version that made it to theaters with Amanda Seyfried handled things much much better... but then I guess that's why this one was on Syfy and not in the theater.
October 28, 2011
ok. but not the best movie. pretty intersting though
October 25, 2011
Halloween brings out all the really bad movies
August 2, 2011
I know it's a SyFy movie but it was still crap. None of the interactions felt real or convincing, there didn't seem to be any chemistry between the main characters, and the intro and ending were both incomplete and horrible.
May 19, 2011
This is terrible. It looks like something we shot back in high school. This was not well blocked out. Everything is so obvious and over simplified. Werewolves = evil Red = hunter No shades of grey whatsoever.
The huntress has fantastic aim and werewolves despite their obvious abilities are incapable of subduing one woman.
The actress emotes well but we're not connected to her, the family, or their crisis. This is about as watchable as an hour of commercials.