Redemption Trail Reviews

• Jul 17, 2014

One of the best movies I have seen in the last year. Lilly Rabe and Lisa Gay Hamilton were amazing!

• Jul 08, 2014

This is a great movie! It has a great message and really touched me. I'm really emotional so I loved the motivation and encouragement behind it!

• Jun 27, 2014

Redemption Trail tries incredibly hard, too hard perhaps, to sell its redemptive message but too often gets bogged down with its overly dramatic dialogue and Mark Orton's piercing and distracting original score. LisaGay Hamilton, in particular, does her darndest to rise above the material and gives her character layers that I'm not quite convinced existed on paper but it's not enough to allow Redemption Trail rise above its well intentioned but formulaic mediocrity.