Reviews

• Jun 05, 2009

this had to be one of the DUMBEST movies i have ever seen.. it was CORNY as hell and i want back the moments of my life i wasted on this.. the dialogue was stilted and i was relieved when the chick shot them both dead in the end!! rofl!

• Apr 05, 2009

i loved this movie! it was very campy and it worked well for the movie. this movie makes a great rental for those bored with "hollywood blockbusters".

• Mar 17, 2009

So.Very.Bad. She left Girlfriends for this?! It was hilarious, yes but it was also very very stupid. LOL. In a bad way.

• Jan 15, 2009

It may be silly, bizarre and absurd,but it's still a mildly interesting dark comedy.

• Oct 23, 2008

Weird poorly written movie. Basically about two Oreo's who find their inner serial killers and spice up their lives. They find that killing people who are "bad" makes their sex lives and self-esteem get better. Also for some reason they become more "black" too. Kinda a weird racism came through for some reason. Full of stereotypes and bad acting.

• Oct 23, 2008

The idea of the movie is interesting, but the actual movie is not. It was cheesy, boring, and kind of pathetic. The worst part by far was the strange cartoon montage in the middle of the movie... a definite 'wtf?' moment.

• Jul 12, 2008

One of the worst "movies" ever made.

One of the worst "movies" ever made.

• Jul 10, 2008

redrum spelled backwords spells murder

redrum spelled backwords spells murder

• Jul 09, 2008

I just watched this movie on Tuesday...it was funny!, however, this movie has been done before. Back in the early eighties there was a movie very much like this one called "Eating Raul"...everyone this couple killed they ate!

• Jul 09, 2008

OMG! This was theeeee funniest movie I've seen this year so far. LOL! I will admit that I have never cared for Jill Marie Jones' character on "Girlfriends", but she was a lot of fun to look at in this film. Everybody was funny. This will have you in stitches.