I'm Reed Fish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I'm Reed Fish Reviews

March 8, 2015
Simply terrible. Such a waste of good actors' talent. Needed a better script and fuller plot. And Jill. ugh.
½ January 8, 2015
good acting, but terrible everything else.
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
May 25, 2014
Surprisingly a good movie. Not my usual, shot-em-up action pick. It has a great story and great acting--a very unique film.
January 18, 2014
that tiny knot made me to where Iam today, I guess you just need to be yourself and know who you are, who am I? Iam reed fish.
½ November 4, 2013
A very silly movie with a sweet ending.
October 31, 2013
Why such bad reviews? I actually liked it. It bit too artsy, but I loved it
September 10, 2013
It's method of storytelling makes the movie feel less genuine.
September 8, 2013
it was so bad, I just couldn't finish it.
August 8, 2013
Watched it because Reggie Watts spoke highly of it in an interview. It wasn't very good. The movie within a movie was pretty pointless.
½ July 1, 2013
I thought this was a pretty good and funny movie. I think the cast was pretty good. The story was unique and fun. Good all around movie.
½ June 28, 2013
Hat mir damals irgendwie super gefallen.
½ June 13, 2013
Bledel sucks, but Baruchel solid in post-Undeclared days. Movie kind of bare.
½ May 30, 2013
Light & cute, but a simple narrative (with an odd meta twist) that's not all that memorable. It was alright.
April 12, 2013
it was different.. i liked it
½ March 23, 2013
The only thing I liked about the movie was Schuyler Fisk's song. Weird very weird.
March 21, 2013
what a stinker, i only watched it 'cause alexis bledel's in it, yum
February 10, 2013
Best Part: Katey Sagal, Alexis Bledel, Blake Clark, and small town humor
Worst Part: Everything Else
½ February 6, 2013
An alright film good to watch if you don't want to think much and just want to sit back and enjoy a love story of sorts. I wasn't overly keen on the movie within a movie idea, I didn't think it added anything to the film and thought it would have been stronger without it. Confusing ending mostly due to the film within a film concept I was left wondering how the two main characters ended up back together; I'm all for the audience filling in the gaps but this was a pretty big gap. Overall I enjoyed this movie, the acting was pretty good not stand out really, there was a nice amount of comedy thrown in throughout the movie and it dealt with good issues on life in a small country town. Relatively feel good romantic drama with bit of comedy worth checking out if you like that genre.
January 19, 2013
Not his best film but a nice unusual storyline that kind of works