Reefer Madness (Tell Your Children) (Doped Youth) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Reefer Madness (Tell Your Children) (Doped Youth) Reviews

December 28, 2014
This is a classic. It honest have a few good actors in it, but it try to hard to make it seem like weed make you mad that it's fall flat and silly. I lost focus to be honest in the beginning but as the movie picked up, I was having fun. I would watch this again for the hell of it.
½ September 20, 2014
With its poor acting, half-assed propaganda style and messianic principal come to rid the land of filth, this is a classic of bad cinema.

Also, that kid did not miss the hoop because of "marihuana addiction."
September 18, 2014
Horrible! X( This isn't even in the category of so bad its good because its so dull. They take this stuff waaaaay to seriously.
½ August 28, 2014
Awesomely horrible, everyone really should watch this at least once, for the terrible acting, terrible writing, and preposterous plot. You have to keep reminding yourself they are talking about pot, then you just start snickering. I don't want to judge the filmmakers as total idiots, but I sure hope they didn't believe any of this crap and were just concerned citizens exageratting everything to make a point, you know like all the PSA I was forced to watch as a kid.
½ August 21, 2014
So much WTF. If you're out for fleeting moments of camp and silliness (stand-out for me is the guy driving "high", speeding through town at all of 45 MPH, to which the guy next to him warns him to "Slow down, you're gonna kill someone") there are tidbits here and there to laugh at. However, it is a long slog through ridiculousness, earnest but dull dialogue, and uniformly terrible acting to laugh at the fact anyone at all thought this could be taken seriously.
July 28, 2014
This is obviously outdated, but it's not really that interesting or entertaining. It's too silly and too long, even at 67 minutes.
May 1, 2014
It's not even so-bad-it's-good, it's just a dull hour punctuated by four or five amusing moments.
½ April 3, 2014
Propaganda at its finest, this is amazingly hilarious!!
½ March 19, 2014
more comical than anything else
December 26, 2013
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
½ December 25, 2013
wonderful propaganda to help make the american public demonize a harmless plant
½ November 23, 2013
It's confusing and messy, despite the good messages it tries to spread. The general layout is messy and it seems to ignore the large factors. Ultimately, it didn't do much to change the decisions of the youth.
November 21, 2013
Fun to see the over the top degeneracy that comes from reefer madness. Campy cult classic.
November 17, 2013
Almost no actual story here. The idea of this movie is a lot funnier than it actually is. Shameless old timer propoganda. Its as silly as possible without ever being funny.
October 31, 2013
Reefer Madness tells the story of a group of young people who are led to violence, death and madness by marijuana, and is one of the most infamour propaganda films ever. It is still cited in the news and in popular culture, though its reputation as a cult hit is hardly justified by the quality of the movie, that swings from laughable to dull, and only occasionally genuinely interesting.
August 16, 2013
When police officers are rolling their eyes and making fun of an anti-drug film, you know it's a classic for all the wrong (right) reasons.
August 15, 2013
So misleading that it is downright hilarious but also cringe worthy
½ August 8, 2013
watched this on netflix...this was one of the craziest movies i've ever seen...
July 22, 2013
A powerful and poignant look into the startling dangers of one of the most dangerous drugs of - HA! HA! HA! HA! Oh man, you gotta love this film.