Regarding Henry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Regarding Henry Reviews

February 7, 2015
Overall this was a good movie, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again. It kept me entertained for a couple hours but it wasn't really memorable.
½ January 30, 2015
Ford is great but he has to be in order keep this movie even close to average. Full review later.
December 19, 2014
great performance by Ford... the story had been done 100 times before though
October 29, 2014
This was my first time seeing this movie. Such a wonderful story of how life can change in the blink of an eye. The cast was amazing!!
July 9, 2014
The real question is why didn't this film get nominated?
May 12, 2014
Dreadful. I considered it an insult to my backside that was forced to sit through such nonsense.
April 20, 2014
Harrison Ford has his typical strong performance, but the storyline and redemption theme just weren't strong enough to make it great.
March 24, 2014
Hard watch, but interesting movie.
February 26, 2014
A man is caught in a robbery, shot in the head, is put in a coma and comes out of the coma not knowing who he or his family are and needs to relearn life again.
January 2, 2014
Cliche, mawkish-ridden sentimental tripe. One of Mike Nichols' worst films.
December 19, 2013
Cliche, mawkish-ridden sentimental tripe. One of Mike Nichols' worst films.
December 10, 2013
One of my favorites! Harrison Ford delivers a memorable performance for me!
November 26, 2013
Simplistic and oftentimes implausible but entertaining enough.
November 26, 2013
Simplistic and oftentimes implausible but entertaining enough.
½ November 6, 2013
Mom recommended this, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't really exciting. Still a nice story and great acting from Harrison Ford.
½ September 27, 2013
Ford is good in every movie he plays. This one runs slow but it's very interesting and has a great point in the end.
September 21, 2013
Bought the premise of a man trying to regain his life but finds out he's not fit to be a lawyer. Harrison Ford does not look interested throughout the whole film.
August 31, 2013
Good, but not great. Had tons of potential but pulls its punches and falls back on cliches. Plot is a bit choppy and uneven too - too many blind alleys, when the writer and director should be concentrating on more profound statements.

I would have expected much better from director Mike Nichols and writer JJ Abrams. Still, fairly moving and interesting.

Great performance by Harrison Ford in the lead role. Good support from Annette Bening.
½ May 26, 2013
Una pelĂ­cula con principios morales. Talvez por eso no es tan popular
April 21, 2013
I wanted to like this so badly. It was Harrison Ford when he was still cool, re-teaming with his 'Working Girl' director, Mike Nichols. Unfortunately, it was too sappy and simple-minded for my tastes.