Replicas Reviews

• Jan 07, 2021

Yikes. That is bad. The end has got to be in the top 10 dumbest endings of all time.

• Jan 06, 2021

I enjoyed it. Today's science fiction and all that. D.B.

I enjoyed it. Today's science fiction and all that. D.B.

• Dec 30, 2020

I watched this movie the night after watching Wonder Woman 1984 and you know what? I enjoyed this movie better. 😂

• Dec 28, 2020

I didn't like how Keanu acted in this movie, CGI awful, the end was stupid.

I didn't like how Keanu acted in this movie, CGI awful, the end was stupid.

• Dec 25, 2020

Just dumb. And still uses the "teal and orange" color palette destruction idiocy that Hollywood can't seem to grow out of, even after a decade-plus of punishing our eyes with this BS.

• Dec 20, 2020

Just don't. One of the stupidest and idiotic movies I have ever seen.

Just don't. One of the stupidest and idiotic movies I have ever seen.

• Nov 22, 2020

By far the worst movie I have seen this year. I don't understand how Keanu could accept such a bad movie script. An example why the film is dump: People getting cloned in 17 days and the clones come out of the chamber with tanned skin, dyed hair, etc. lol

• Nov 11, 2020

The Movie started Out good but then the ending really destroyed it for me, this whole minority report/iRobot nonsense. It was kinda confusing the ending as well

• Nov 09, 2020

Interesting concept, flawed execution. The movie jumped into the "action" way too fast. There was no time to get to know the characters before half of them got killed off. Which basically results in not caring if one of them dies and not feeling the pain/emotions of the main character. Like this, the focus of the plot became the technology and not the family and the loss. I'm not sure if this was intended but I stongly feel like it wasn't. Somehow more and more modern movie writers seem to forget about the the first rule in writing a story: Make the audience care about your characters or prepare to see your movie flop. (A breakfast with the family or equal things isn't enough anymore)

• Oct 25, 2020

Yeah this was a bad movie. The plot was downright horrendous, the actors seemed to also dislike the plot and there was nothing unique, special or remotely entertaining about this movie. It had some potential starting off with Keanu trying to talk to a dead human and could have gone so many more places from there, but it just decided not to for some odd reason. Centring the entire plot around bringing back Keanu's family was really a bad choice. The move tries to display a moral message also but it's really confusing and it didn't work at all. Very rotten movie.