Reprisal Reviews

• Nov 11, 2019

Anyone giving this "film" anything more than half star should be banned from movie watching. The worse Bruce Willis film ever, and that is saying something since his last few have been almost as bad as this one.

• Sep 29, 2019

Waste of time. Why is Bruce Willis in a movie this bad.

Waste of time. Why is Bruce Willis in a movie this bad.

• Sep 24, 2019

There are better Bruce Willis films

There are better Bruce Willis films

• Aug 07, 2019

Yep reprisal is yet another direct to DVD Bruce Willis film. Unfortunately in this film he just plays a supporting role and not the main character. The story itself is forgettable with bland dialogue and bad acting. There’s some action that holds your attention but everything is edited so choppy. It’s pretty much what you would expect a forgettable thriller you’ll forget the next day.

• Jun 23, 2019

There is nothing worse than a film with underutilized mega-actors like Bruce Willis, terrible character development, and disjointed, forced, clunky story/plot progression. Two words for Miller (film's director)... "Use Storyboards". I can usually get past mediocre performances, but when a film's progression is choppy and full of holes....well, it pisses me off! Full disclosure - Willis is still the Man. I love him. He was just poorly utilized. **Spoiler Alert** I have the utmost respect for our men and women in uniform. But the only question I have is...how is Jacob (Frank Grillo) going to pay for that awesome house on a beat cop's salary?

• Jun 17, 2019

Respectable bank manager,Jacob (Frank Grillo) asks his wife if she can reduce some of the activities their life is expected of them who also happen to have a 8 or 9 year old daughter. Upon going to work, a highly sophisticated psychotic bank robber, Gabriel (Johnathon Schaech), succeeds in getting away with a load of cash. Feeling humiliated and is suspended for the time being,Jacb then asks the help of his neighbor who used to be a op himself. And his name is James ( Bruce Willis) and Nick, together attempt to track down the person who had robbed him his next move.

• Apr 30, 2019

I need to give a massive shout out to Bruce Willis stunt double for a incredible performance. I mean, just look at that back. Also can someone check Willis pulse to make sure he's still alive.

• Mar 30, 2019

TrueType dreadful, Bruce should be embarrassed, poor acting poor plot and camera work. Plot MST have been knocked up after a very heavy lunch, more holes than a string vest. Not going to waste anymore time writing about this.

• Mar 20, 2019

Nonsensical plot elements mar this violent action flick. Kept me somewhat engaged but it's not a good movie.

• Mar 03, 2019

Terrible movie bruce should be ashamed.

Terrible movie bruce should be ashamed.