Rescue - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rescue Reviews

½ February 25, 2014
this was kind of interesting, but it should have an age limit on who can see this. The kids science museum in the state is showing this. This is not something kids under 13 should watch..especially with screaming and terror after the earthquake in Hati! My brother took his 4 yr old daughter to see it and they had to get up and leave when people were screaming bloody murder on the screen. I repeat this is being shown in a children's science museum. Maybe it shouldn't be unrated. It should be rated pg-13 due to graphic nature. Then maybe the children's museum wouldn't be airing this.
½ May 1, 2012
The only thing worse than the earthquake this film is about is.....this FILM. It's terrible, awful, boring, and the biggest waste of time and money ever! I'd rather poke out my eyes than have to watch it again! By far..the worse film of all time. It's like a really, really bad, cheap, low budget documentary that jumps all around and is very difficult to follow.
½ June 8, 2011
Its about time that someone follow up on this. I really would call this as a dedication to some more of our own unsung heroes. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.