Resident Evil: Apocalypse Quotes
The top Resident Evil: Apocalypse quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Jill Valentine: [meeting Alice for the first time] Who the fuck are you?‐ Submitted by Natalie F (3 years ago)
- L.J.: GTA motherfucker! Yeah 10 points!
- Dr. Charles Ashford: You do what you want, I'm staying!
- Nemesis: S.T.A.R.S.
- Alice: Wait, there's something down there.Sgt. Peyton Wells: I don't see anything.Alice: That doesn't alter the fact that there *is* something down there.‐ Submitted by Joshua C (4 years ago)
- Alice: I'm sorry. That's just the way it is.‐ Submitted by Christian Paul B (5 years ago)
- Jill Valentine: Try to shoot 'em in the head.
- Major Cain: [to Alice, referring to her and the Nemesis] The two of you showed such promise, but we had to see you in action. And most impressive you've been. You're like brother and sister. Heightened speed, strength, agility, the same killer instincts. Parallel strands of research. And now, we discover which is superior.
- L.J.: Don't shoot, don't shoot. He's cool. He made a deal with Dr. Doom, same as you.
- Alice: My name is Alice. I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world. I was head of security at a secret high-tech facility, The Hive, a giant underground laboratory developing experimental viral weaponry. But there was an incident. The virus escaped and everybody died. Trouble was, they didn't stay dead.
- Angie Ashford: I knew you wouldn't leave me.
- Alice: Don't worry, I'm not contagious.
- L.J.: Maybe I was safer outside!
- L.J.: Cause I usually drive a Cadillac.
- Alice: My name is Alice, and I remember everything.