Resolution - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Resolution Reviews

October 18, 2016
If you're looking for an incredibly original horror movie this Halloween season, look no further. Resolution rejects the cliches of its forbearers while reveling in their recurring tropes. Think: Cabin In The Woods meets Cabin Fever meets Funny Games. Get your eyes on this one stat and then promptly check out some online theories when the all-too-short 93 minutes conclude.
½ October 9, 2016
one of the greatest of the genre :D
½ September 11, 2016
The Cabin in the Woods 2
June 19, 2016
Complexo mas original no fim de contas. "Resolução Macabra" demonstra que de uma premissa aparentemente simples, pode ser gerado um conceito bastante original, se bem que seria de bom tom dar uma explicação para o aparecimento de certos objetos que fazem com que as personagens dêem continuidade ao argumento que gira em torno desse conceito. Uma pequena curiosidade para os que apreciam algo diferente.
½ March 21, 2016
Slightly above average thriller, with a twist. Most will (I'll be honest here) not get it. It is an odd film, but the weird quirkiness is a fresh feeling for genre fans.
January 23, 2016
December 16, 2015
Sometimes I wonder where I find movies like this. I blame Entertainment Weekly. It's a low budget thriller/horror/comedy where you think something is happening but really nothing is. I'm confident no one else has ever or will ever watch this movie.
October 28, 2015
Interesting movie with some unexpected twists. Original.
October 14, 2015
It's an excellent movie. It's engaging and has a very different and original plot line. I've read many reviews complaining about the ending and i can't understand why. It's absolutely appropriate and connected to the rest of the movie. You just have to undestand the full picture.
October 13, 2015
An excellent Indie Horror with excellent acting, true-life humour, and a suspenseful, riveting sequence of events that will keep you on edge. Too bad it had a cop-out ending, leaving the audience needlessly dangling.
½ September 16, 2015
Boring Boring BORING.
September 13, 2015
unincredibly breath taking, no cliches, frightening and mind clearing experience
August 1, 2015
What a shitty ending, Although the movies desetve its credits, this is not enough for the disappointing finalle. Watch it, but be prepare for the final opinion!
June 22, 2015
This movie kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time with its lingering sensation of doom.
June 13, 2015
Overhyped. A film that is not nearly as smart as it thinks it is. Performances so laughably bad that it becomes impossible to take this film seriously.
June 6, 2015
This was a strange film, it begins as a man visits his friend to force him into kicking his drug habbit and then turns into a bizarre horror mystery that never seems to be resolved. The concept behind the mystery was great but then the film ends without providing any answers, so I'm not totally sure what was going on!
June 4, 2015
This is one of the most unique mind bending films I've ever seen. It's a bizarre tale full of different possibilities and perceptions of reality. I'm still engrossed as to what I witnessed in this innovative mystery. If you want to watch a really intriguing and perplexing oddity that will make you think in new ways about your existence, or higher powers in control, you should watch this mind bender.
½ May 28, 2015
Humorous and with an intriguing story that keeps you locked in for 93 minutes.
Original and genuinely creepy with a good amount of suspense and mystery,
May 26, 2015
Although comedic at times, Resolution finds ways to get into your brain. leaving you confused, and a little terrified because of it.
½ May 25, 2015
Seriously... what?! So.. err.. what?