Restraining Order - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Restraining Order Reviews

September 15, 2013
This was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I want that hour and a half of my life back. In the beginning of the movie the audience is deceived into believing something that isn't true, only to be confused and irritated throughout the rest of the film. Its extremely dramatic. The characters are inconsistent. You don't know who's crazy and whose sane, and its unclear how the movie ends. Please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on this poorly scripted film. I have a headache and I'm angry with this writer. What were you hoping to gain through this film?
October 6, 2012
Better than I expected to be honest. Actually a pretty good film. Well written & not your typical story. It's about a woman who wanted something else out of life, but settled for what was in front of her & her husband basically going crazy. But because of the actions his wife took him through, which all could've been prevented if she just spoke up.
November 27, 2009
I love it. This movie is off the chain. Robin Givens did a good job
June 26, 2009
Good movie with a twist!
December 29, 2008
Saw it on HBO would love to see again. Dramatic
July 29, 2008
Great movie how could she treat him so bad? Money isn't everything
½ July 26, 2008
Once again Robin Givens played a role that made me dislike her...her character just pissed me off...stupid chick!
March 5, 2008
the suspense was crazy, i dnt undastand y the man she was having an affair wit was not in the scene untill the end of the movie...crazy
August 1, 2007
this movie is garbarge...not only is it a bootleg movie...but it just is a bad movie...bad acting...
July 18, 2007
Robin was good. She had me disliking her.
March 7, 2007
An unexpected movie with alot of twists and turns!
January 7, 2007
Whoa!! Pretty good movie. After all that talk about Diane, played by Robin Givens, and Russ, her best friend, sleeping together... I thought the ending was going to end up like the typical cheating spouse, psycho killing scene from her husband finding out, but that didn't happen (yet)... to find out.. Russ wasn't even with Diane... Diane, though still a cheat, was sleeping with yet another man... "I was supposed to be happy!!", she said... it didn't seem to end that way though. Oh well.. you shouldn't rush into marriage because of a pregnancy anyway.
½ November 30, 2006
5.5/10. The cheesy production hurts, but I liked the film in an odd sort of way. Not enough to recommend it though. Bad score, the acting is not that good. The story was decent though. It could have been really good if more professionally done.