The Retrievers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Retrievers Reviews

½ June 29, 2016
Worst plot and acting i have ever seen.
December 30, 2011
Tacky, looks fake... Good plot, bad director, bad actors, awful photography, overall, a bad movie.
I liked it, but, extremely bad image, sound, and worst of all, acting. Boo!!! It's VERY VERY BAD AND POORLY MADE.
½ November 21, 2011
Horrible movie in every way. Awful morals taught, horrid way to teach your children.
September 23, 2011
This was a corny movie. Younger kids that really like puppies might like this film. Other than that, the story, the script, the acting....all of it is just stupid. One scene has the Dad breaking into someone's house to steal back their puppy. Hello Reality? Who would do that? Even Betty White couldn't save this mess.
May 31, 2011
Excellent family and up lifting movie. I loved this and if you are animal lover you will love it as well.
½ February 13, 2011
Ridiculous. Not only is the acting terrible, it was the worst plot I've ever heard of. This family hastily gives away all of their dog's puppies, realizes it was dumb and goes to get them back, going so far as breaking into someone's house and sleeping in their driveway to await their return. It annoyed me!!
September 16, 2010
looks like a nice story
May 6, 2010
oh what a very cute movie... adorable little retrievers.... so sweet.... thoroughly enjoyable, especially if you're a dog lover.
January 23, 2010
This movie is about dogs -- Golden Retrievers. There is one sad part when a puppy has an accident at a farm (accident does not equal going to the bathroom in this case; the accident is implied and talked about but not shown). A great family movie.
December 23, 2009
dont listen to those people!!!the movie is not about being cute!!!eventhough they are!!this movie is so loving!!!i wish people would sto makin fun of these movies!!
August 26, 2009
My friends uncle wrote this I want to see it someday I bet it's pretty good!
August 20, 2009
GREAT MOVIE!!!
my uncle wrote this movie. it is a really good movie! kinda sad though.????
January 23, 2009
Thank god the movie had dogs in it, otherwise it would've been twice as bad. Don't see this, go buy a puppy instead.
½ November 11, 2008
If you are looking for a movie the whole family can enjoy together, this is it. Very Cute.
October 21, 2008
Like it or no, I'm probably gonna see this one.