Reviews

• Aug 21, 2020

Bottom of the barrel crap. Nothing was great here. It had this crappy made for tv look. The acting sucked, the characters were overly cookie cutter, the plot point of a kids parents being turned into bio weapons looked like a rip off of Resident Evil Apocalypse which was already not great to begin with. Just avoid this one.

• Feb 28, 2018

This is the worst zombie movie I have ever watched. Take a pussified main character, add the inability for him and any of the other characters to reach obvious conclusions regarding each contact with the zombies, mix in horrible acting and cheesy fight scenes and you will have the recipe used to make this collosal waste of the audience's time. If I could give it a zero or even a -score, I would but, a single star is as low as the rating system allows.

• Aug 03, 2014

While the premise of this was decent, Necropolis was the bottom of the Trioxin 5 barrel. The way to kill zombies has changed, there is no logic, and since when do zombies hold regular conversations and even taunt people? Anyway, this is horrible. Could have been quite good, but illogic, and bad acting just ruin everything.

• May 20, 2014

I found the film clips displayed among the scrolling credits far MORE interesting than the movie!

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Oct 29, 2013

Complete and utter garbage, Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis is generic horror tripe. The story is idiotic, there's not a decent performance among the cast, and the production values are awful. It's pretty clear that the film is using the title "Return of the Living Dead" in name only, as it doesn't follow the style or continuity of the series. The zombie action isn't that bad, but the story is so pointless that it doesn't really matter. Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis just screams low-budget horror, and on that count it doesn't disappoint.

• May 28, 2013

There is alot wrong with this movie, and i mean alot. but it is an entertaining zombie bloodbath. The acting is attrocious, the plot has so many holes i almost want to change my ratings thinking about it, but the effects are there and i guess thats what makes it watchable, i only wish the mega zombies did more damage. anyways its main theme is very return of the living dead but not really comparable in presentation. In the end i can definatly say that i've seen way worse zombie movies than this. I'd recommend it to huge fans of the genre although the origonal three ROTLD films are essential.

• May 27, 2013

The series should have stayed buried.

The series should have stayed buried.

• May 10, 2013

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than Part 2, Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis hit the small screen. I don't even think I can give a plot summary because what happens in this film is just too confusing to follow. The acting in this film is atrocious, with horrid line deliveries and terrible body language. I was at least hoping for some awesome zombie action, which I got, but they screwed up the continuity of the Return of the Living Dead zombies. Sure, they're saying "BRAAAIIINNNSSS" again after not hearing it in part 3, but these zombies should not be able to die. In this film, they can be taken out with a headshot or multiple shots to the chest (which is something that normal zombies shouldn't do). I will give this film props for doing something that had my mouth drop. That's about the only good thing I could take away from this film. Just take my word for it and don't see Return of the Living Dead 4. It's worse than part 2 and is just a bad zombie movie in general.

• Dec 05, 2012

Not as bad I was was expecting, I'm shocked to admit.

Not as bad I was was expecting, I'm shocked to admit.

• Jun 12, 2012

quite puzzled by this one as to how the money was given to the film. Great makeup and effects, horrid casting. Great production, horrid writing. Great locations and set, horrid waste of time. Honestly, if I had the money they were given for this film I would have seriously thought it through abit more as it took them 17 years to think about it since part 3, and this was the best they could do. Really?