The Return of a Man Called Horse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Return of a Man Called Horse Reviews

November 3, 2017
Okay, who thinks they've got the marbles? The Return of a Man Called Horse. I guess this is the film that I could ever think of while think about all stories that are look like this. Like Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves. Both stories look alike when a man came to visit the native people. I haven't seen the first movie, A Man Called Horse, is the only reputation that could be good than the sequel. When I first watched it I literally remember nothing about this movie except the Native American initiation ceremony scene where John Morgan and the indian's were hung on pin in their chests. Watching it again I knew some scenes in this. Maybe I feel empty inside it? I don't know.
½ June 9, 2016
More of the same ... but not nearly as good.
½ September 12, 2015
It has some beautiful cinematography and not a whole lot else.
½ September 2, 2015
OK sequel 6 yrs later
January 1, 2013
Every bit as good as the 1st.
October 9, 2012
A beautiful movie showing the hard life that our forebares lived through in the early days of the USA's darkest days. Harris was a great actor and played his role with finnese.
April 4, 2011
as a movie its alright - builds well with big fight climax....but didn't like its message much ...
January 17, 2009
wow what a brilliant movie 2 watch..i have just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch its got a really good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie i think that richard harris is brilliant throughout this movie..i think that the fight scenes/the gun shoot outs are pretty kewl throughout this movie i think that gale sondergaard plays a good part throughout this movie,,i think that this is a good 1970's movie 2 watch..i think that the director of this action/adventure/western/drama movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie this is a good movie 2 watch n its enjoyable
½ December 2, 2008
Ok sequel but don't bother with the third one LOL
September 20, 2008
½ September 18, 2008
This movie is a testimony of conviction of one's inner soul. movie of courage and commitment to a family you are raised by.
June 1, 2008
just as good a movie as the first one. but the storytelling is different and it basically gives this film a different atmosphere than the first installment.
December 20, 2007
the second part, again, I will watch this movie over and over. This movie is great.
October 24, 2007
The sequal equals to 129 minute of absolute boredom. I saw this one with the best sidekicks though.
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one..
July 9, 2007
I found it to be a good continuation of the story.
½ May 25, 2007
One of the few great sequals and one of Richard Harris's best roles. A moving drama about the end of the west and the death of the independant indan nations.
½ May 22, 2007
Pretty lame. Worse than the first film which is pretty bad too.
March 10, 2007
If you liked these two, try his last one..Triumphs of a man called horse. And Recheall Welsh in Walks Far Woman...