The Return of a Man Called Horse Reviews

• Nov 03, 2017

Okay, who thinks they've got the marbles? The Return of a Man Called Horse. I guess this is the film that I could ever think of while think about all stories that are look like this. Like Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves. Both stories look alike when a man came to visit the native people. I haven't seen the first movie, A Man Called Horse, is the only reputation that could be good than the sequel. When I first watched it I literally remember nothing about this movie except the Native American initiation ceremony scene where John Morgan and the indian's were hung on pin in their chests. Watching it again I knew some scenes in this. Maybe I feel empty inside it? I don't know.

• Jun 09, 2016

More of the same ... but not nearly as good.

More of the same ... but not nearly as good.

• Sep 02, 2015

OK sequel 6 yrs later

OK sequel 6 yrs later

• Apr 07, 2013

It has some beautiful cinematography and not a whole lot else.

It has some beautiful cinematography and not a whole lot else.

• Jan 01, 2013

Every bit as good as the 1st.

Every bit as good as the 1st.

• Apr 04, 2011

as a movie its alright - builds well with big fight climax....but didn't like its message much ...

• Jan 17, 2009

wow what a brilliant movie 2 watch..i have just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch its got a really good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie i think that richard harris is brilliant throughout this movie..i think that the fight scenes/the gun shoot outs are pretty kewl throughout this movie i think that gale sondergaard plays a good part throughout this movie,,i think that this is a good 1970's movie 2 watch..i think that the director of this action/adventure/western/drama movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie this is a good movie 2 watch n its enjoyable

• Dec 02, 2008

Ok sequel but don't bother with the third one LOL

Ok sequel but don't bother with the third one LOL

• Sep 18, 2008

This movie is a testimony of conviction of one's inner soul. movie of courage and commitment to a family you are raised by.

• Jun 01, 2008

just as good a movie as the first one. but the storytelling is different and it basically gives this film a different atmosphere than the first installment.