Return of the Dragon (The Way of the Dragon) Reviews

• Jun 24, 2019

One of my favorite movies. I love watching Bruce Lee's movies. To me this one was the BEST. 🏆

• Jan 10, 2019

Bruce lee is awesome

Bruce lee is awesome

• Oct 19, 2018

Despite being very good, this movie even has one thing or another to improve; It has a bit incomplete argument and (apart from Bruce Lee) the casting was a bit bad. But besides that, I found the movie very good, with great scenes of action and adventure. Highly recommend.

• Sep 16, 2018

Greatest bruce lee movie made. Better than enter the dragon. It's funny. Great action fights. Bruce was great here.

• May 26, 2018

So You know I am here so I don’t remember too much about this movie

So You know I am here so I don’t remember too much about this movie

• May 19, 2018

My favorite of Bruce Lee's films because it was one in which he was both the Writer, Director, and, of course, Fight Choreographer. The most personal of his work.

• May 09, 2018

Such along time ago that I watched it I don’t really remember it that well but I remember finding some parts cool it was a bit complicated maybe if I watched it now I would get idea of it

• Oct 19, 2017

I'm withholding 1/2 a star because there are parts of the movie that are badly out of focus.

• Aug 21, 2017

Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris! What else can I say...

Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris! What else can I say...

• Aug 02, 2017

This Lee film has aged maybe better than all his other films. The story has much better structure and the imagery is good.