Return of the Killer Tomatoes! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Return of the Killer Tomatoes! Reviews

November 2, 2016
Not only do I have no enthusiasm for wanting to see a movie about tomatoes being evil monsters, or the villains of a movie, but this movie hardly has any Killer Tomatoes at all besides in their muscular Rambo-esque skin which only makes the film even more bizarre and hopelessly poorly-conceived, but also the film mostly settles on a cliche damsel-in-distress story to make up for a plot that doesn't even involve Killer Tomatoes, only the creator of the Killer Tomatoes.
June 30, 2016
It's completely bonkers and proud of it so you just have to give in and roll with it
½ April 3, 2016
This is the 2nd killer tomatoes movie and it is better then the 1st. The 3rd killer tomatoes movie. Killer tomatoes strike back is better. The 4th killer tomatoes movie Killer tomatoes eat France is better. All the killer tomatoes movies the are very funny.
March 10, 2016
Loved it such a great horrible movie for a laugh
September 17, 2015
Just as stupid and hilarious as the first film! B+
August 7, 2015
If you are one of those arthouse, Real-life, Ingmar Bergman freaks then of course you wouldn't like this movie. If you love the 80's and George Clooney, This is your movie. Anyone who takes this movie seriously should be shot by one of the Rambo looking dude what populate this film. The movie makers didn't even take this seriously, so why should we? I love this film, and it is in my top ten favorites.
June 4, 2015
The drug war conspiracy in this movie is hilarious
June 4, 2015
I think this movie was deliberately trying to be bad, so there really is no point in even reviewing it.
September 6, 2014
Some of you might not know it, but George Clooney took his first shots at acting by appearing in extremely low budget horror films. This is one and genuinely funny. Put all seriousness from your mind to enjoy.
½ July 4, 2014
It took what made 'Attack' ridiculous and decided to make it even more ridiculous with parody, self-referential fourth wall breaks and even some product placement. Even though, it tries too hard.
February 16, 2014
One of the stupidest movies you'll ever want to see! Hot tomato babes and bad sight gags in the vein of Airplane and Naked Gun, it breaks the 4th Wall numerous times...and you'll never be able to look at George Clooney the same after this!
January 6, 2014
an atrocious movie, but it's still fun to watch if you like b-rated horror comedies.
October 7, 2013
The main question I have here is Why ?
½ July 5, 2013
My grandparents made me watch this. A dumb-funny movie if you're into that.
May 13, 2013
It was fresh enough to pull itself off in my childhood 90's, not so sure it would be today but as i shall not watch, an review this from memory an enjoy that memory. Who can forget so many commercials
April 17, 2013
this movie makes me laugh so hard. give it a chance
April 11, 2013
not as hilarious as the first, but still fun enough to party with.
March 27, 2013
A slightly more serious, less dragged out, but less enjoyable, sequel. There isn't really any killer tomato action outside flashbacks from the first film. The cast is alright, but the characters are just corny. The last 25 minutes has the most funny parts, but I didn't laugh a lot throughout the rest of the film. Better quality, but not as fun as the first.
March 23, 2013
Hilarious movie, but not the best in the series.