Return to Halloweentown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Return to Halloweentown Reviews

June 25, 2016
Halloweentown college style ... Never seen a dorm room quite so fancy
November 2, 2015
it was a good Halloween movie
October 27, 2015
This one was alright!
October 25, 2015
This movie ruined the series. First of all Dylan and Gwen should never should have been the main characters it is always Aggies and marnie. Second why in the world would u replace Kimberly j. Brown with Sara Paxton that's just horrible.
½ November 2, 2014
It's not a real Halloweentown movie without Kimberly J. Brown. It bothered me that they got a new actress to play Marnie. Even beyond that I wasn't really feeling this fourth movie in the series. The gray spell seems to have sucked all the magic out of it. (First and only full viewing - Fall 2009)
October 25, 2014
I love it but not like the other halloween town movies; where's the other actress for marnie. But now in college and goes back in time. Awesome but not the best halloween town movie.
September 26, 2013
It was good but the 1st one is the best!
½ April 18, 2013
Oh Disney, your always fun.
April 14, 2013
Again, this one isn't as good as the first one.
March 24, 2013
Own it... and very much enjoyed it
½ February 24, 2013
I hate when they put new actors as the same characters.
February 20, 2013
I love this Halloweentown movie. I love all four but this one is a great one.
January 10, 2013
More suited for little kids
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
November 9, 2012
As a teenager I loved these movies.
November 6, 2012
i think i've seen it but i'm not sure they were more or less all the same
October 31, 2012
Once again, the kiddies might find this exciting whiles those who liked parts 1 and 2 might not. In some ways better than Halloweentown High, then again parts of that were better than this. In honesty, the whole series is great family fun to watch during the Halloween season.
October 27, 2012
This was my favorite Halloween Town movie of all of them. Sara Paxton from Shark Night is fantastic in this movie.
GRADE:A+
October 20, 2012
One of my favorite Halloween movie series! The only thing I don't like about this movie is that Marnie is played by a different actress. Kind of annoying.
½ October 17, 2012
This is a family movie and any kids or young teens watching it would enjoy this movie. It was decent, nothing special. Doesnt compare to the first Halloweentown. Its a quick movie and okay. 2.5/5