Return to Halloweentown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Return to Halloweentown Reviews

½ October 16, 2012
Good Disney Movie....
October 9, 2012
Better than the third film.
½ September 23, 2012
I like this movie .it is a good halloween movie
August 28, 2012
HalloweenTown is un-offically a Disney classic made for Tv, There's something for everyone. For the mature generation there's iconic Debbie Reynolds to gauk over. And a creative fantasy story that childern will surely enjoy.
Saddly The movies where release at the same time as Harry Potter and where critised for it's lack of animation and frill. Who needs frill when you have a great storyline?
August 11, 2012
It just didn't feel the same for me....
½ July 30, 2012
A lot better than Halloweentown High, though when you replace the main character and the grandmother you lose flair. Not as cheesy and darker than the third instalment.
July 17, 2012
it was good but kim wasnt in it major dissapointment disney
½ June 29, 2012
Wasn't as good as the others, because the original actress wasn't in it!!!
April 26, 2012
it would have been better if the original marnie came back.
½ April 9, 2012
Kimberly J. Brown would have made this movie better
March 31, 2012
hmm i actually liked it
½ February 15, 2012
I will give it to you straight,The film is GARBAGE!
½ February 8, 2012
I like this one most
January 31, 2012
This was really good I think I liked it better than any of the other ones
January 23, 2012
I hated the fact that even though they used one girl in all the other movies, that they decided not to use the same girl in this one. I heard rumor that the other girl was in the middle of another project. If that be the case, they should have justed waited until she finished that project. This was just so stupid that they didn't use the same girl that they used in all the other movies!! Totally Epic Fail! I loved the other ones, and hated this one.
November 21, 2011
I wish I could visit Halloweentown!
½ October 31, 2011
Ugh...i hate when movies don't bring back the original actor for an unnecessary 3rd sequel.
October 24, 2011
It was a good movie, but I hate that they changed the man charcter. =(
½ October 22, 2011
Not as good as the first 3
½ October 5, 2011
cheesy and unimaginative. Also if we were somehow supposed to be jealous of the stuck up Scarlett Sinister maybe she shouldn't have looked so butch.