Return to House on Haunted Hill Reviews

• Mar 20, 2020

Not scary at all...my girlfriend and I laughed the whole time.

Not scary at all...my girlfriend and I laughed the whole time.

• Mar 03, 2020

Despite liking the House on Haunted Hill remake, I always skipped this, fearing the worst. But it's actually pretty damn entertaining. It's got some wobbly acting and ridiculous story beats, but it's gory good time.

• Jan 10, 2020

One of the best ghost horror movies I've ever seen! If you like silent hill then I recommend this one. Yall dont know what yall are talkin about giving this movie a 33% and 20%. Shame on yall, are yall even into horror movies?! Definitely one of my favorites!!!! I didn't care for the 1st one but this one is the best by far in my books. I like the gore and gruesome. I like it so much that this is my first review here. Gotta stand up for my fave! Lol.

• Oct 24, 2018

Boring and a poor story that will make you fall asleep. Waste of time. Thumbs down

• Jul 01, 2018

There blood, more blood and a lack of real plot.

There blood, more blood and a lack of real plot.

• Jan 29, 2017

2.5/5. A hilarious so-bad-it's-good film. If you're looking for a movie for Bad Movie Night, this is a strong pick. Other than that, I can't really recommend it.

• Dec 15, 2014

What A Waste Of A Hour....

What A Waste Of A Hour....

• Oct 23, 2014

If youâ??ve ever wondered whatRAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK would have been like if Lucio Fulci had directed it, hereâ??s your chance to find out: thereâ??s almost enough blood to fill the gaping plot holes â?? and thatâ??s saying something.

• Jan 28, 2014

A pointless sequel that really shouldn't have been made if you're interested in blood & guts this is your cup of tea

• Nov 04, 2013

While I am not a huge fan of the remade House on Huanted Hill, I felt this sequel was entirely unnecessary. The sister of one of the survivors of the previous film finds a notebook and gets kidnapped and taken to the house to find some treasure. However, instead of teh house having a bit of carnival ride/trickery, they instead bring back the ghosts of the asylum. Could be good, but they showed them too much that it took a lot of the charm the remake had in building an environment. It felt cheap and just didn't work.