Return to Savage Beach Reviews

• Oct 16, 2016

Julie Strain stars in this, Andy Sidaris' final movie. I never saw the first Savage Beach and don't think it would have helped me to understand the plotline. Lots of attractive women, ninjas, treasure, and a mystery about a stolen computer disk. Trash.

• Apr 23, 2013

Return To Savage Beach isn't as entertaining as the original Savage Beach, but it's still a fine B-grade action flick. It's an Andy Sidaris film, so you know the drill of what to expect when going in. If you're a B-movie lover or a lover of cheesy action films, this is a film worth seeing because it will give you the goods in spades.

• Apr 24, 2012

"Whoa, that really hurt. I was shot, right? Where?" The final film in the Guns Girls & G-Strings collection does not disappoint. Julie Strain's L.E.T.H.A.L. Ladies partner up with The Day of the Warrior's Arch Villain (Marcus Bagwell) thanks to his accidental killing of a serial killer. Together these top government agents will spend a majority of the run time getting in and out of clothes as well as tracking down Rodrigo Obregon's resurrected Two-Face. They're gonna have to pose as strippers and take down some pistol packing ninjas, but it's all in the name of convoluted justice. These series of T&A action has had its ups and downs, but the goofy joys of this Savage Beach sequel end the Malibu Express saga on a high note. VF.

• Sep 29, 2011

Stolen computer disc, blah blah, Penthouse Pets, blah blah, you know the drill. Definitely worth a peep for Sidaris fans, but you already know that, right? Rental?

• Apr 11, 2011

Hilariously cheesy... especially if you live here!

Hilariously cheesy... especially if you live here!

• May 30, 2008

Don't get me wrong, this is a campy B movie with cheesy special effects and bad acting. But it does what it sets out to do. Andy Sidaris movies have always been a guilty pleasure of mine. They answer the question, "What if Russ Meyer had been hired to direct the 007 movies?"

• Mar 22, 2008

This movies has big breasts & big guns wrapped around a 'Victoria' Secrete Service plot. For those looking for a laugh or cheep titillating thrills (which there are in abundance.)

• Mar 18, 2008

I Love all 12 of the Andy Sidaris BBB Movies. If you like B~Movies then you should see them all.