Return to the Blue Lagoon Reviews

• Aug 16, 2018

let us not be too hard on fairy-tales...

let us not be too hard on fairy-tales...

• Jan 21, 2017

A little less traumatic than the first film, but it's basically the same film.

A little less traumatic than the first film, but it's basically the same film.

• Aug 20, 2016

I didn't like the movie because at the end of the first movie when they were found it ended with them all alive but at the beginning of this one Richard and Emily are dead and the baby is alive.

• May 24, 2015

When I first saw this I really like this, but then again, I was a 12 year old boy and Milla Jovovich was hot. Now that I am older I can see it for what it truly is... ridiculous.

• Oct 20, 2014

Didnt really get what was with all the bad reviews. I thought the scenary and direction was pretty good and the dialogues were nice. Not to mention,cute Milla :D Nice teenage romance movie,if you're just bored with nothing else to do in the house.

• Dec 24, 2013

• Oct 06, 2013

Not as good as the original but it is still worth watching.

Not as good as the original but it is still worth watching.

• Jul 18, 2013

My Favorite Romance Film Is 1939's Gone With The Wind.

My Favorite Romance Film Is 1939's Gone With The Wind.

• Mar 08, 2013

No new ideas, it's basically the same story over again.

No new ideas, it's basically the same story over again.

• Feb 21, 2013

Nothing but bore.. nothing new to add, except for a new teen couple thrown into an isolated island.