Revelation Road 2: The Sea of Glass and Fire Reviews

• Jan 07, 2017

interesting, but, didn't offer much in the storyline from the first one

interesting, but, didn't offer much in the storyline from the first one

• Jan 08, 2016

David A R White did it again keeping not only entertained but also enjoying the character development in this sequel

• May 04, 2014

I enjoyed the Revelation series...Gives you something to thing about...

I enjoyed the Revelation series...Gives you something to thing about...

• Apr 24, 2014

One line summary: Continues in the Christian apocalypse mostly after the Rapture. ----------------------- This film takes up just after the first movie ends. There are a few scenes of the Sheriff's home life, and how the Rapture affected it. Then we get back to the pursuit of Josh by Hawg. There are several flashbacks to explain Josh's fighting abilities. There are several action sequences of fighting among Josh and allies versus Hawg and allies. There are other flashbacks to what made Hawg so ornery, cantankerous, and murderous. The overall trend is to push Josh toward being religious and toward breaking his military training. Hawg's gang is mostly wiped out. Cat gets free of her father. Josh finds that his wife and daughter have been taken up in the Rapture. He sets out to do something, which I expect might be explained in the third film. -----Scores----- Cinematography: 10/10 Fine camera work again. Sound: 8/10 No particular problems. Acting: 6/10 I liked David A. R. White, Brian Bosworth, Logan White, and even Eric Roberts in his short role. Many of the secondary actors were not so good. Screenplay: 5/10 Long on flashbacks to explain the motivations of characters from the first film. Again, short of story for a 90 minute movie.

• Feb 28, 2014

The sequel to RR, continues to follow those left behind during the end times. Whether you believe or not, this is a pretty well done action/adventure with a message film. Christian themed films in general have greatly improved over the years with higher production values, name casting, and an effort to tell a fleshed out story woven with theme and not just produce a film that bludgeons the audience and RR continues that trend. With the slate of upcoming films stemming from biblical stories, it looks like Hollywood is also realizing there is a market here.

• Sep 11, 2013

More god squad nonsense? The first one was so bad I wanted to worship Satan!

More god squad nonsense? The first one was so bad I wanted to worship Satan!