Revenge Of The Bridesmaids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Revenge Of The Bridesmaids Reviews

October 12, 2018
never seen before, feel good movie
April 15, 2017
Even my girlfriend thought this was the shittest movie in history! This is worse than an australian b grade movie! Sorry to all actors and actresses involved!
But seriously ................... Sooooooooooooo shit!
½ February 11, 2017
This movie was amazing. Great acting and amazing comedy. A classic chick flic (for anyone to watch). It is predictable, but what movie inst. A fun movie for any age and a must see.
½ February 11, 2017
Made for cable mushy story with a slight happy ending.
November 27, 2016
This movie is a true visionary masterpiece that has stuck me in a way no film has in a very long time. Despite the implications from the title the only marriage that happened was between me and a box of white wine in a night of pure self love and decadent girl time. The entire movie I was rooting for love(as was the wine ??), and in the end I think love won but I blacked out after I had to close my eyes during the thrilling kidnapping scene involving a carpet and the bride. Luckily though my box of Pinot saw everything with the googly eyes I added, and was not disappointed. Despite the fake baby,this movie is rich in authenticity by telling the untold story of three girls who fight the good fight in an unjust world as well as most importantly, proving that true girl power always triumphs, just like me and Peter Pinot(we're getting married ????). This movie has stuck me at an especially pressing time because of the passing of my late husband Martin Merlot. Since losing Martin after a life long viscous struggle with gout, I have an emptiness I try to fill with cheap thrills and even cheaper wine , luckily this movie is cheap ??and just the thrill I've needed??.
September 2, 2016
Don't waste your time
November 16, 2015
Classic chick flick.
½ August 15, 2015
I liked this movie. I'm glad I leaned towards the Netflix ratings otherwise I would not have given this movie a chance.There were a lot of funny moments, it was light hearted, and it was nice to see friends stick by one another. It's a movie I'd watch again.
May 30, 2015
Not bad for an ABC Family movie. I'm actually a little surprised that they will do some of the things in this movie considering they are a family show and some of the things in the movie were a little touchy. Nothing horribly special about this movie, but it will make you laugh.
April 5, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
½ March 7, 2015
Chewing gum viewing for amusing simple viewing! You don't even need to turn on your brain!
December 6, 2014
Funny funny funny!!! Raven Simone and that ghetto 'tude gets me every time!???
May 26, 2014
This is exactly what it tries to be, fun! The cast play their parts well enough, granted it's no Oscar winner but so what, it's a great way to spend 90 minutes.
April 17, 2014
Slo la vi por Raven
April 7, 2014
It had some laughs here and there and good charters and I think raven did a good job in this movie, I like how this movie was about love.
February 10, 2014
Not bad. I laughed out loud quite a few times :)
January 10, 2014
Terrible. Such a slow movie, with no funny parts and a very predictable plot.
November 3, 2013
Very predictable, never going to get those 90 minutes back, thank god I found something else to do!
½ July 18, 2013
it wasn't bad but it wasn't great.
½ July 6, 2013