The Rich Man's Wife - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Rich Man's Wife Reviews

May 2, 2015
this is one of those movies that I can watch in the fall and have a good tyme wit. I love that halle berry takes no shit in this movie. this is one of my favorite movies of hers.
May 2, 2015
Hitchcock just rolled over in his grave thanks to this crap.
August 2, 2014
(First and only viewing - 6/22/2011)
September 16, 2013
Worth watching. Very intense movie with a few twists.
July 25, 2013
I am a Clive Owen fan and he was under used in this one. Probably will not see it again.
July 21, 2013
More like The Boring Man's Wife,
January 24, 2013
It was a good movie and Halle has not changed since 1996
½ July 14, 2012
Hard to believe ! over !
½ June 30, 2011
An okay movie, with a terrible twist. Twist doesn't make any sense, just there for twist sake...
March 17, 2011
its an ok halle berry movie
ka
February 15, 2011
Entertaining enough, but not as clever as it tries to be. Weak in too many areas to be a big movie despite a nice cast. It's more like an excellent TV movie.

Good to see the always nutty Lewis getting a showing. Although her character is lame, she is usually fun, intentionally or not - quite a scene stealer. Berry good in another poor film again.

They pull off a movie with an undertone of man hatred going on, which makes a nice change. This might account for some of the poor reviews, in which case the female writer (also director) should be proud.
½ December 11, 2010
Id rather get eaten by sharks
November 7, 2010
This is all very cheesy, unrealistic and soap opera-ish, but that doesn't stop it from being entertaining. It plays like a Lifetime movie, so if that's not your thing, skip this one. But it's good for some mindless entertainment on a quiet evening at home.
October 6, 2010
I liked this movie. I just loved how the story goes.
August 25, 2010
Very predictable. Even the "twist" ending was predictable. Acting wasn't terrible, but nothing to bark at the moon about either. Halle was beautiful as usual. It was interesting to see a much younger Clive Owen. I almost didn't recognize him. Other than that, I was not impressed.
½ July 9, 2010
I would have given this movie at least a 70% but the ending really made me angry. The twist really ruined the whole movie for me and everyone else watching it with me. If you do watch it turn it of on the last 2 minutes and you'll love it.
January 4, 2010
Even though this is a older movie it was pretty good . It had a good storyline and a decent cast consisting of Halle Berry , Clive Owen , Peter Greene , and Christopher McDonald . It had a lot of suspense and good fights and action . Worth checking out if you haven't seen it .
November 8, 2009
Aaaargh. Boring, and very badly written (dialogues? erk).