Richard Jewell Reviews

• Eugenia T Colter
    Feb 06, 2020

Great movie! My friend and I were sitting on that very bench where the bomb was the day before ! Needless to say, how thankful that we were not there the day of the bombing! We followed the story / news in Atlanta very closely ! The movie was also very on target! Well done! Gave us more insight how awful R J and his mom were treated! Great guy who played the attorney for RJ and RJ and his mom did awesome acting! FBI was shameful!

• Cynthia J
    Feb 05, 2020

I really liked the movie made me cry to see how justice just assumes before knowing all facts.

• Mark D
    Feb 05, 2020

It starts off a little slow and awkward, but really picks up as it goes. Kathy Bates is fully worthy of her Oscar nomination and Paul Walter Hauser is also fantastic as the titular character.

• JEAN L
    Feb 03, 2020

Great story. Well told.

Great story. Well told.

• Rynn
    Feb 01, 2020

This movie was surprisingly amazing. It was well acted, touching, the works. Screw the media being upset over one very brief scene (not like it doesn't happen anyways). Get all your friends and family to see it and support Clint Eastwood.

• Jet
    Jan 30, 2020

Well told story and excellent acting

Well told story and excellent acting

• PJdazzle
    Jan 29, 2020

Heartwarming and heartbreaking story. Well-made.

Heartwarming and heartbreaking story. Well-made.

• Pwhite1977 W
    Jan 28, 2020

Very good movie. Clint Eastwood brought things in this movie that I had forgotten or I was unaware of, well made movie.

• Michael G
    Jan 28, 2020

Powerful and cautionary tale

Powerful and cautionary tale

• Richard T
    Jan 26, 2020

It was a step back in history for us. We lived in the Atlanta area and worked at some of the Olympic venues. We remember the bombing and the terrible ordeal suffered by Mr. Jewel. Thanks to Mr. Eastwood for this picture!