Riddick - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Riddick Reviews

June 29, 2016
Awesome movie for any Riddick fan!
June 29, 2016
A slight drop off from the 1st two movies, but still very enjoyable. Obviously it had less budget. I hope we see more of Riddick in the future.
June 29, 2016
I love any movie Vin makes
June 29, 2016
Vin Diesel has made this series epic, hopefully it doesn't end here!
June 29, 2016
This was better then Chronicles but the original Jack should have been in it!
June 29, 2016
Awesome movie. Love the Riddick character.
½ June 29, 2016
I've got nothing but love for Riddick.
I wish 1 or 2 things had happened differently, but I still liked this 3rd live-action installment to the storyline.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 4th chapter... Possibly having him finally finding his home planet and maybe discovering he's not the '''last living''' Furyan.
June 29, 2016
One, this story is not just a continuation of Pitch Black. It is the 3rd in the series. This was most certainly made for the fans who have kept up with the films. The story line picks up almost immediately after the end of the 2nd film, Chronicles of Riddick, with Riddick being the leader of the Necromongers. The action is very true to the first two films and I was quite pleased. As a fan of the series, I am quite happy. Now for a 4th.
I love all Riddick movies
June 29, 2016
the best in the series since pitch black
This is a great movie!
June 29, 2016
hope they make another about furya
½ June 29, 2016
loved this movie except for a few things. the one thing that I hated the most was when Riddicks dog was shot and killed. I wish he would've somehow stayed with Riddick till the end.
June 29, 2016
I would say this is as good if not better than all of the other movies in the saga! Truly enjoyed it
½ June 29, 2016
Riddick was one of those movies, for me, that I expected it to be just as good or even better than the previous movies. However, I finished this movie feeling slightly disappointed, but I loved the action in this movie.
June 29, 2016
The story came a long way, from Pitch Black, to Dark Fury, and Chronicles now Riddick, I can't wait to see the next film with a cutting plot I say I was nearly on my seat at points due to the graphic kills geez warn me with a rated R! but as for a film I mostly believe they should just play the Directors Cut it fills all the missing parts to the never ending puzzles.

For me being a Diesel fan he has put the character to depth and really does amazing job at his acting, the outfit designs are clearly out of a old Storm Troopers kinda well space-ish I love it. The collective knives, and goggles are best as for I am more wanting to know of the Fury-Race he isn't Human Kind, kinda guy which separates him from the people he meets.

Due to things to point out, I did realize that all films have a situation to where Riddick keeps getting chained up? The fact of watching this and seeing him (Laugh) at them during the event of the coming creatures in the storm, I had a movie flash back to all the times he was unchained for their need to use him for help. Thanks for placing that in the film it kinda connects all the previous ones to that as if he never forgot.

If there to be the next Riddick film I defiantly be looking to add it to my collection cause I had to admit they are getting better, and I personally love a story to where its based off a future kinda time as space travel, and planets are known. Reminds me of Mass Effect but still you need to see this if you haven't!
½ June 29, 2016
a nearly exact copy of Pitch Black plot wise.
June 29, 2016
This movie is pretty awesome. The riddick world makes for cool scifi plots and lots of action.
June 29, 2016
I'm sorry if certain other reviewers didn't get this movie. Luckily, they released an animated short film called "Dark Fury" to bridge the gap. I'd suggest watching that in between Pitch Black and Chronicles.
½ June 29, 2016
Note as good as the previous movies, but I give it a pass. Good effort.