Riddick Reviews

• Mar 02, 2020

As I recall, I liked this one, also. I liked the whole series. This particular Riddick outing just had a couple, or few things that didn't quite work as well. I've got it coming on Netflix DVD, so it'll refresh my memory to revisit it. I do hope we can see more, actually. It may not be a blockbuster series, but I do see enough good to warrant more.

• Feb 28, 2020

Enjoyed it. PostApocalyptic.. Nothing serious :)

Enjoyed it. PostApocalyptic.. Nothing serious :)

• Feb 14, 2020

When I first watched this film I was overly critical (0.5 stars!). Watching it back, to wind down after a tough day (and a tough previous film!), it was a fun and fairly unique combination of B-movie, tough-guy and sci-fi tropes. Twohy, with a serious attempt at a return-to-form and erasure of previous film's failures, manages to make something reverential of this left-field franchise, and yet also standalone. Yes the dialogue is ludicrously bad, and sometimes even deeply cringey and possibly misogynistic/LGBTQ-phobic and it's dumb, dumb, dumb. But somehow the concept of the two Bounty Hunter teams, the opening where Riddick God of War 2's himself and after being ousted for being soft and gets his powers back in a fun self-contained little first act, makes the film quite fun. It's just a very good example of what this film could be, it probably couldn't have been much better and that's ok.

• Feb 13, 2020

Huge fan of this series

Huge fan of this series

• Jan 11, 2020

Riddick is back......! This movie is a continuation of the chronicles of Riddick, Riddick goes back to it's "Pitch black" style of escaping from a planet in the worst conditions and the movie is well scripted like his past play a role in this movie And the final ending is quite puzzling

• Sep 27, 2019

Very 2-dimensional acting

Very 2-dimensional acting

• Jul 26, 2019

If your a fan of this franchise then you'll be pleased at the writing and script of this movie.

• Jun 03, 2019

boring movie with strange plot

boring movie with strange plot

• May 26, 2019

Vale que Riddick sea un "power fantasy" con patas, pero es uno de los mejores personajes creados en el género en los últimos años, y tiene sentido que ya haya tenido 2 películas, cortos y videojuegos sobre él. Es una pena que no tengamos más porque esta última entrega de su saga sigue dando en el clavo. Es cierto que me habría gustado que se ampliara aun más el universo que habían comenzado a crear en la anterior entrega, pero al menos cogieron los buenos elementos relacionados con Riddick para hacer un "back to basics". Como pega quizás, el hecho de que es mucho más entretenido Riddick solo, en plan survival, que cuando van los mercenarios a por el; el hecho de que algunas cosas parecen estar fuera de personaje y que en muchos momentos se parece demasiado a Pitch Black. Pero sigue siendo una experiencia genial.

• May 07, 2019

Just one question to the people writing reviews on here? What are you smoking?

Just one question to the people writing reviews on here? What are you smoking?