Ride Reviews

• May 14, 2019

what a bunch of bull

what a bunch of bull

• Mar 11, 2019

This movie was absolutely awful. What a waste of my time. The actors were fine but the script and storyline were useless. Such a shame that good acting was wasted on this nonsense.

• Jan 14, 2019

I feel like I WASTEd 1hr 16 mins of my life.. The movie started out interestingly, then when the character just kept talking and driving around.. It was like dragging me to boredom. Usher's acting was ummm.. Good.. Bella Thorne? I expected more. The villain was irritating so I guess he did his character some justice. All In all I wouldn't Recomend it. ??

• Jan 05, 2019

The movie was very entertaining. The bad white guy!!!!!!!!!! He played that role very good. Will be looking for more of his movies.

• Oct 06, 2018

Great soundtrack drives Ride a modern thriller!

Great soundtrack drives Ride a modern thriller!