Riding the Bus with My Sister - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Riding the Bus with My Sister Reviews

September 28, 2008
A sweet movie, but slow moving
½ July 8, 2008
Oh yah, I remember this movie, very enjoyable!
½ June 10, 2008
Super funny movie. Tard.
½ April 10, 2008
Rosie is finally palying a role that is not too difficult. It is good to see her stepping up her game and letting the true moron shine before getting owned by that Republican on the view.
January 12, 2008
i lOved the boOk !
the boOk was realy good !
December 22, 2007
this is a movie i laughed and cry with, its so touchy and has a lot of lessons to be sent to those who reason the other way. its just a movie to have at home.
½ December 3, 2007
This is so bad. If you can find this, get it. It's incredibly bad. It's so bad, I want to hug this movie. Rosie seems to be making fun of retarded people the entire time. This should be called "Why Retards Shouldn't Have Sex". I cannot believe this movie was made. Who, in the name of hell, would fund this piece of shit? Yes folks, this is a modern day Plan 9.
November 29, 2007
Have you ever seen the Radiohead video with the guy laying on the ground? Then he tells everyone why he's there, and they all do the same? I just found out he recites the screenplay for this movie.
5 stars for winning the most improved award every year.
November 12, 2007
looked good from the previews
½ September 24, 2007
Quite possibly the worst film in the world. Rosie O' Donnell puts the cake down for a minute and does a fuck awful impersonation of Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man. I bet the daft cunt thought that this apparently true story of someone we couldn't care less about and her mentally disabled sister had oscar written all over it.
September 6, 2007
wow.

Rosie is already retarded, so why didn't she get the Oscar?
September 1, 2007
It probably wasn't hard for Rosie to "act" this part.
August 28, 2007
in this movie rosie o'donnell plays a mentally handicapped muppet in a tweety bird t-shirt. in other words, if you haven't seen this you suck.
August 18, 2007
Rosie O'Donnell pretending to be mentally impaired. This is a comedic masterpiece. This movie is so very quotable. "Helloo....toilet seat assistance in row number one, thank you!"