Right at Your Door Reviews

• May 24, 2018

B+ for this B movie.

B+ for this B movie.

• Dec 12, 2017

Very good movie. The ambiguity of the bombs and the motives behind it are smart, and a bit frustrating, the atmosphere is tense and appropriately paranoid and the performances from Cochrane and McCormick are stellar.

• Nov 10, 2017

Kinda long and boring. Not a bad story but didn't really pan out. Had a little twist but I called it about half way through.

• Aug 16, 2017

What makes this flick so frightening is that it is so entirely plausible. There are dirty bombs and terrorists could make use of them. What more logical site to detonate them than a large city? And since many in cities live in the suburbs, whatever is carried would be carried back there. Everyone in this film acts logically, even though it does strain relationships to the edge. What do you value most--your life or the life of the one you love the most? One positive message comes through near the end--we always look to the future too much and do not appreciate life at the moment, which is perhaps a western trait. Well done, well acted and carried out on a slender budget, I'm sure. This film shows that your don't need tons of expensive CGI to make a good movie.

• Jul 29, 2017

While the movie had the potential to be good it was not. The acting is poor in the whole thing is just unbelievable the way the details and movie are written and acted. This is almost like a low budget film that a lot of effort was not put into. This movie is a flop in my opinion. And it's mainly due to the acting or lack of good actors.

• Jan 26, 2017

It's an obviously very cheap and simplistic movie, but yet, it's an interesting and tense one with a very good cast, and a very surprising twist ending. I does tip more towards drama, rather than a horror-thriller near the end, but it doesn't matter too much, because you'll be focusing a lot on the ending. The film also revolves much more on tension than gore, which there's very little of. Recommended !!

• Jan 02, 2016

Oh my gosh. This movie was incredibly stupid. I understand that writers have the urge to include a good twist to make movies more entertaining but this twist only left me with so many unanswered questions. The climax does it's job very well but that ending ruined the entire movie for me because it didn't make any sense at all. It's like eating a great meal only to get to your last bite and see a little curly hair mixed in. Yep, that sums it up perfectly.

• Oct 22, 2015

Tense drama.....With an unpredictable ending, Just misses it's mark somehow.

Tense drama.....With an unpredictable ending, Just misses it's mark somehow.

• Sep 19, 2015

Takes you down a road you hope you'll never have to go and does it for the most part well.

• Jul 17, 2015

Worst ending I have ever seen in my life.

Worst ending I have ever seen in my life.